Adamix91

Jan 3, 2019
i have locked puzzle 46 why? House upgrades, Diana's Bonus 1--- i dont have this uprgade

Last edited:

Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
What is the point of making this patch if there is already update only file for non-compressed version in OP.
This updater only change the neccesary file (218mb) instead of copy needed and unneeded files like the Update Only(407mb). It has also a smaller download size (50mb less) and you cannot destroy your game with it. That's what's happen sometimes with the update only, when people try to mix compressed version with noncomressed version. The updater doesn't even start patching a compressed version, because the checksums are not right. So the updater is safer, smaller and make no mistakes. It also backup your old files, that was modifed or deleted, what the update only zip not doing. So there are a few reason for the updater.

Reactions: Jack_._69

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
But did you see the next fish you have to catch? It's a 5,000 pound mermaid that looks like Albert with boobs. Good luck :HideThePain:
Yeah I heard something about the Lochness Monster too right? Maybe the Creature from the Black Lagoon? What about Moby Dick? Maybe the giant squid from 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea perhaps?

Can't forget them either, right?

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
Can someone tell me where I can find the chest key in the last update ? I'm stuck at 76%...
I finished the update and I'm still at 71%. I found the key in the very beginning of the update, don't remember where precisely, I guess somewhere in the jungle while looking for the jaguar.

Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Exoplast, I am unable to extract the update from the compressed zip, some error is popping up.
With winrar v6.00 , 7-zip and the windows build in unzipper it works fine. Try winrar or 7-Zip. If that's not working the only two reason are a unstable internet or overclocked (malfunction) hardware. I had a few years back the same error that zips, which has no errors, produced errors. The reason was a that my motherboard wasn't able to handle the CPU.

Jun 6, 2018
The more I play, the more I find Alia is an annoying chick, everything about her bother me so bad, the way she acts, talks, and smiles. I just can't stand her, ffs. Diana and Mandalyn are still hot as always.

Reactions: DeepSpace_Potato

TrainHardnett

Jun 15, 2017
The more I play, the more I find Alia is an annoying chick, everything about her bother me so bad, the way she acts, talks, and smiles. I just can't stand her, ffs. Diana and Mandalyn are still hot as always.
Alaia is just exceptionally naive and pure like the girls in the cells in Lust Epidemic. I find her to be a combination of the two, also different strokes for different folks.

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
I too deposited all the 5 philweeds in the mart.do we need them for something else??
So far that's all they are needed for, the more of each ingredient deposited the more love potions can be made and sold passively, increasing the income in your safe next to the bin.
The other two ingredients re-spawn after use so they are fast to fill up in the bin, the philweeds doesn't respawn, so we have to hunt them down when an update gives us a new one to collect.

It would be cruel if they had a hidden purpose, such as needed for Prayer recipe later, therefore I suspect that to not be the case.

Apr 22, 2019
Alaia is just exceptionally naive and pure like the girls in the cells in Lust Epidemic. I find her to be a combination of the two, also different strokes for different folks.
The big difference is those girls were brainwashed and still acted only moved due to the serum. Alia is just dumb, serum or not and her expressions don't help for sure. She's the biggest turnoff for me. I don't want to imagine her thoughts about pregnancy.. :coffee: :HideThePain:

Maybe I missread it, but I'm sure in the latest announcement NLT wrote about a secret to find in the actual update. Is there any or was just a teaser?

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes