sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
What is the point of making
... anything ??? :ROFLMAO: Picture this as an endeavour from his side ( hence the need of feedback ) I for one definitely not gonna use this but others might be interested in it the idea is not bad at all ! :whistle:

hentaailover

Aug 11, 2018
Guys need some help. I started playing this game after a long time. I'm at 30% completed. Need to make concrete, but I'm not able to find a container to get the ash. Any help where I can find a container or how to get the ash. Thanks for the help.
I can send the save file if needed...but I don't know the location

Last edited:

Nelix171

Apr 10, 2020
I am just downloading this new update now. Will look back at all the queries and responses after I have played the game

This post is a marker to see how many posts occur between my download and the next time I review the threads.

;)
OK then started the old set of threads at 829 on a 40 threads per page and this one is at page 833. Looking at the complete list there are now 836 pages.to read thru. Having completed to 77% with all new objects , booty calls and outfits, I'm impressed.
Having spent the last hour and a half reading the posts from page 829 to my initial quoted thread I can see people are still failing to read previous posts to get the answers required to solve the mysteries of the game. Wow! :FacePalm:

OK. Enough said. I'm going to read the rest of the posts here and laugh at the incompetence, witticism's, and sarcastic comments made by the newbies and regulars. :LUL:

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Guys need some help. I started playing this game after a long time. I'm at 30% completed. Need to make concrete, but I'm not able to find a container to get the ash. Any help where I can find a container or how to get the ash. Thanks for the help.

Search for it in the docu... :D

RyuseiZED

Jul 30, 2018
Hi there guys, ahm maybe it could sound silly but anyone hae a fish guide? or tips to complete que missions about the minigame? i kinda suck at it and only have catched the long nose fish and anyother like shark and else... so ahm any help? ty

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Hi there guys, ahm maybe it could sound silly but anyone hae a fish guide? or tips to complete que missions about the minigame? i kinda suck at it and only have catched the long nose fish and anyother like shark and else... so ahm any help? ty
1st step create the luck up ( 4 clover leafs combined ) 2nd step buy the 2 fish guides ( rare fish bigger fish ) 3rd step buy Heavy equitments ( natural plug pink squid green jig ) 4th step do the fishing targeted ( set out for 1 type and fish for it for the top tier which are as follows 5 28 105 1000 1000 3000 ) 5th step be patient ! With a little luck the whole fishing is done in about 20 minutes ! Plug and squid flies with all types marlins like greens :LOL: ( me too :ROFLMAO: )

Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

Nelix171

Apr 10, 2020
I can send the save file if needed...but I don't know the location
You dont need a container. Just collect it from the barbeque at the rear of the bar

RyuseiZED

Jul 30, 2018
1st step create the luck up ( 4 clover leafs combined ) 2nd step buy the 2 fish guides ( rare fish bigger fish ) 3rd step buy Heavy equitments ( natural plug pink squid green jig ) 4th step do the fishing targeted ( set out for 1 type and fish for it for the top tier which are as follows 5 28 105 1000 1000 3000 ) 5th step be patient ! With a little luck the whole fishing is done in about 20 minutes ! Plug and squid flies with all types marlins like greens :LOL: ( me too :ROFLMAO: )
ahm thanks but if you dont mind, i would like to ask what bait i should use for what fish species? i still dont know it yet

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes