Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
So far that's all they are needed for, the more of each ingredient deposited the more love potions can be made and sold passively, increasing the income in your safe next to the bin.
The other two ingredients re-spawn after use so they are fast to fill up in the bin, the philweeds doesn't respawn, so we have to hunt them down when an update gives us a new one to collect.

It would be cruel if they had a hidden purpose, such as needed for Prayer recipe later, therefore I suspect that to not be the case.
So, without cheating or editing save files, what's the max number of philweed showing in the Squallmart bin? I am all done up to 77% and I have 10, with 1 more open spot available.

Alia has the same mental capacties of spongebob.
Says the one who can't even spell "capacities". By the way, that was very rude to Mr. SquarePants. He's a genius compared to Alia. :ROFLMAO:

omnimon1

Sep 23, 2018
Treasure of Nadia: Video Enhancements [Onhold] View attachment 1080269

This mod consists of employing groundbreaking AI technology in video upscaling to provide the cutscenes with much needed improvements; through mainly enlarging them to a higher resolution and enhancing them by adding an incredible amount of detail to all pertinent parts of each individual scene. - An incredible visual upgrade over the low-res stock videos!

View attachment 906306
Comparison Shots:

Download: MEGA |

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I plan on putting out these as time goes. ToN in its current state is fairly lackluster in terms of resolution quality which is mainly due to it being heavily bottlenecked by it's own engine, RPGM.

Here's hoping that NLT use Unity or similar for their next installment in order to provide a much improved user experience and consequently, drop this awful engine for good.

ToN deserves better. ToN is art. ToN gives existence meaning. ( ✧≖ ͜ʖ≖)/ View attachment 940260
Does anyone know why it is onhold? I'm really sad for it and for Viggy: I hope he is ok

Sick Puppy

Jan 2, 2021
Another 23% to go three girls diddling with fat candle while watch MC sex with nun and smeared! Afraid think what next fill three sex scene quota when maybe four five month until end. Only matter time til Albert be impaled by MC rediculous organ. Game now so daft and comedy not sexy turn on but laugh shake head. What next beside MC organ girl women insert into selves?

• Haha
Reactions: sixart

Mr.Blackwell

Dec 27, 2019
I seem to have trouble undertanding how to install the update can someone please explain to me where to put the file?

frankerzz

Jan 23, 2021
Speaking of which - anyone know where I can get the kings shovel shaft. Played through to end of update, got 76% but can not for the life of me find the dam shaft.
Thanks heaps
I found the king's shovel shaft, its the first room when you enter the crypt from the cemetary. Its in the box on the right requires crowbar.

Reactions: Pervinator

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Another 23% to go three girls diddling with fat candle while watch MC sex with nun and smeared! Afraid think what next fill three sex scene quota when maybe four five month until end. Only matter time til Albert be impaled by MC rediculous organ. Game now so daft and comedy not sexy turn on but laugh shake head. What next beside MC organ girl women insert into selves?
Pup must be very sick... this ungodly language is just WOW ! :ROFLMAO:
where is OcatO when needed?
Needed ??? :unsure:
:ROFLMAO:

phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019
I seem to have trouble undertanding how to install the update can someone please explain to me where to put the file?
If you have a previous version, you just download the new version and place it on your game folder and replace any files it requires, all your save files will be mantained and will not be lost.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Reactions: govind sharma

TheSweetEvilKing

Apr 20, 2020
hi. im getting this error when i wanna use "scene player" - Loading error failed to load: img/characters/$Filterbox.png

Any help ?
Hi if ya playing on windows PC try relaod the game again from your latest downloaded game and over write all it should fix it as ive had same error and it fixed for me.

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes