Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ All the Windows link in the OP are for v77 (fullbuild and update). Just click on 1 and download
Alia has the same mental capacties of spongebob.
So you mean they still both outsmart 99%+ of the thread ?
I still like the game, I just kinda wish we'd get more solo scenes. It feels like now that we've fucked everyone individually then we have nothing to do but threesomes and 4somes. Those are fine, just don't make them the entire rest of the game

8 of the last 11 scenes have been multi-girl. I'd kind of like to think of a new situation to fuck Naomi solo, or Tasha, or Diana, instead of coming up next update with an odd reason to have a 3way with Madeline and Diana or Claire and Janet

Also in regards to a scene from this update

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You obviously didn't play LE then, this is still tame compared to the LE ending. And keep your hopes down for solo girl stuff. Down as in not happening ever again

Reactions: PhineasFlynn

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Thanks for the links and they would work great on a Windows system. Are there also links to the Linux version. I am sorry to have to ask.
Ok, but there isnt any mantionet about Linux from you. Try search this thread. Cold_arctus posted here how to update linux version by windows update.
I went through a new version, opened the soul crystal, and it shows that I have one page of the Kama Sutra missing. Was she anywhere in this update? Or have I missed something in the past? Tell me if who collected everything
There is one page in every update. I thy update it is Sofia - legs

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Ok, but there isnt any mantionet about Linux from you. Try search this thread. Cold_arctus posted here how to update linux version by windows update.

There is one page in every update. I thy update it is Sofia - legs
Of course there is... I'm playing windows version on Linux too... :LOL: If you have a full or compressed version of the Linux variant then you are practically finished... you just need to exchange the Windows files in the game folder to the Linux versions files and make nw executable... voila ! you play windows version on linux :D(y)

Kayzee12

Jun 11, 2018
Help.. Any way to make money other than fishing..Diana is exploring the jungle and I cant sell her the talismans. I need money to buy items. Im just roaming picking 5 coins from streets.

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
Help.. Any way to make money other than fishing..Diana is exploring the jungle and I cant sell her the talismans. I need money to buy items. Im just roaming picking 5 coins from streets.
You can sell to her by using the satellite phone in your inventory. Also deposit plants in the Squallmart back room and come back every now and then to collect $$$.

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
You can sell talismans by satellite phone. You can sell plants to Pricia and you can earn something in mall safe.

Nelix171

Apr 10, 2020
Use the satellite phone, just dont select the auto sell all talismans option.

CptRexx

Jun 17, 2018

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
You dudes realise we'd save 6 posts if that noodle simply played the game and actually read what the story told him ? Take that into perspective all you "but this place is meant to help other dudes and all you big meanies just bloat the thread with your hatred" nay-sayers

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
You dudes realise we'd save 6 posts if that noodle simply played the game and actually read what the story told him ? Take that into perspective all you "but this place is meant to help other dudes and all you big meanies just bloat the thread with your hatred" nay-sayers
read ? here ? optimistic much lately ? :D

tiz818

Feb 15, 2019
I am missing the coin to make the king's shovel and it's not where the picture guide appears to show it to be, any ideas?

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes