redevil70

Sep 2, 2017
hi guys, can you tell me where to find the latest extra? I'm 36 of 37 and I don't know where to find the latest extra ...ty

HalGLC

May 12, 2017
I still like the game, I just kinda wish we'd get more solo scenes. It feels like now that we've fucked everyone individually then we have nothing to do but threesomes and 4somes. Those are fine, just don't make them the entire rest of the game

8 of the last 11 scenes have been multi-girl. I'd kind of like to think of a new situation to fuck Naomi solo, or Tasha, or Diana, instead of coming up next update with an odd reason to have a 3way with Madeline and Diana or Claire and Janet

Also in regards to a scene from this update

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Mr.Shark and grodom

klobber

Apr 20, 2020
Does anyone else have The Talisman of the Gods ? View attachment 1087133
I have the one in the story, and I've farmed one. As with the other talismans, you can give it to Pricia, but she's busy at this stage and, given what she's done for other talismans, I can only imagine what sex act she'd perform for one.

Considering you can craft 99 bottles of jasmine massage oil at a clip and she willingly pays $990k for them, it now seems absurd that she'd still trade sex for talismans.

HeadMister

Oct 8, 2020
The title says 77032, but all of the downloads are for version 75031. Did you forget to change the links? Is the 77032 version coming eventually? Thanks for the links, I usually find that the title and links match so I thought I should say something.

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
The title says 77032, but all of the downloads are for version 75031. Did you forget to change the links? Is the 77032 version coming eventually? Thanks for the links, I usually find that the title and links match so I thought I should say something.
Download full v75031 and than update it by "update only" v77032. ;)

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
just puzzle 45 and 46 walkthrough- solved the rest of the game...
PUZZLE Puzzle 45.pdf
For Puzzle 46 there is no clean solution to fast snakes. What is offered there does not work on every device.
But, there is a very elegant solution for slow snakes. I haven't created this yet as I will most likely have to offer both versions - with the accompanying explanation. And I'm still thinking about it ...

Reactions: forrestfreak

klobber

Apr 20, 2020
The big difference is those girls were brainwashed and still acted only moved due to the serum. Alia is just dumb, serum or not and her expressions don't help for sure. She's the biggest turnoff for me. I don't want to imagine her thoughts about pregnancy.. :coffee: :HideThePain:

Maybe I missread it, but I'm sure in the latest announcement NLT wrote about a secret to find in the actual update. Is there any or was just a teaser?
Leaving aside that Alia's lack of sophistication may be a plot device, it's a matter of perspective, right? We've been watching her dumb ass for over a year, but only about a week or two has gone by in the game's universe since she's been let out of her coop.

I gather the secret to which you allude is the Talisman of the Gods. If you haven't found it, there are spoilers all over the board. I'll just say that it's somewhere you've been able to go for a while but, before this update, lacked the necessary tool to open.

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes