TrainHardnett

Jun 15, 2017
probably the things in the shop, the % doesn't go up unless you grab those and the chest plus viewing the booty call. And my god NTL made Alaia from naive gullible girl to a complete moron in 1 update.

sailboat

Apr 15, 2020
Anyway, I'm sad to inform you that white shark is extinct from Cape Vedra seas... more than 75 specimen above 2900 lbs were killed in last 3 days. Unfortunately, no specimen was found above 3000 lbs... :cry::cry:

• Haha
Reactions: thwartme

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
I have the one in the story, and I've farmed one. As with the other talismans, you can give it to Pricia, but she's busy at this stage and, given what she's done for other talismans, I can only imagine what sex act she'd perform for one.

Considering you can craft 99 bottles of jasmine massage oil at a clip and she willingly pays $990k for them, it now seems absurd that she'd still trade sex for talismans.
Wait...you can get that? Where? When?

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
Also...I only have 9 philoweed and I got the one in this update? Is there any rundown of the philoweed location? I read a couple pages back we're supposed to be at 10

HalGLC

May 12, 2017
You obviously didn't play LE then, this is still tame compared to the LE ending. And keep your hopes down for solo girl stuff. Down as in not happening ever again
Oh but I have

I just expected the dev to diversify just a little and not follow the same routine. Also we aren't a the ending yet, we're just over 3/4 done, so who KNOWS what the finale looks like

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes