Lisicah

Nov 13, 2020
Hi everyone, to download the new update I need to re-download the whole game and then overwrite the folder where the game is installed? Or is there a single file for the update? Thanks for the replies.

klobber

Apr 20, 2020
Wait...you can get that? Where? When?
I've farmed a second one, so I have 3 in total. The one that the story gives you is in a place that you know, but haven't had the ability to open until this latest update. The story/Evie doesn't send you to find it, so you'd have to rely on your own curiosity/memory.

Also...I only have 9 philoweed and I got the one in this update? Is there any rundown of the philoweed location? I read a couple pages back we're supposed to be at 10
There are indeed 10 philweed plants to deposit. They've been increasingly obscured, to the point where I've stumbled onto the last two. I'm going to speculate that you've missed the one in the latest update. This one is in Casula temple, second room, lower left, obscured by the palm tree.

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
I've farmed a second one, so I have 3 in total. The one that the story gives you is in a place that you know, but haven't had the ability to open until this latest update. The story/Evie doesn't send you to find it, so you'd have to rely on your own curiosity/memory.

There are indeed 10 philweed plants to deposit. They've been increasingly obscured, to the point where I've stumbled onto the last two. I'm going to speculate that you've missed the one in the latest update. This one is in Casula temple, second room, lower left, obscured by the palm tree.
I found that one, it's one of the previous ones. Hopefully it's still there...somewhere. I also found the one
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So, it must have been earlier.

mpjmpj

Jun 23, 2020
Anyone has a problem that they don't find the crowbar in their inventory after grabbing it? I play on gamecore.

moonstreak

May 12, 2019
Hey guys, I’ve made my own Video Enhancements for version 77032. Download and place in the movies folder if you want. Enjoy.

Mega
umm dude how much difference is there in the quality between the original and the video enhanced version you made?
never used it before was just curious why it was needed. and if possible could u tell how u "enhanced" it??

mpjmpj

Jun 23, 2020
Is there chest keys in 75 and 77 updates and if so where are they? And can the talisman of god be sell, or do we need it for later in the game?

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Well, I do not care about the Android version, but it is sad that Uploader/Mods just remove links without asking first. I do understand your frustration for that.

Easiest way on Linux:
- Download Update-only file for Windows and merge the content of the "www" folder with your Linux version.

Note: Keep in mind that you need to update your game according the version number and (v72>v75>77) don't mix compress with uncompressed (original) update-only files.
thanks I appreciate it

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes