XCelesX

Jun 2, 2020
This Dev is super professional. I played his last game like there was no other and this one is just as good. I hope he will never stop doing those games.

Think Tank

Dec 31, 2020
I have absolutely no idea how I got to here.

Recently lost game (save vanished) so started over. Downloaded as 75% save (thanks to oCATo) and played latest.

AFAIK there's one Talisman of the Gods in the game ... but 10!

1615967629535.png

Just from gameplay - unless to do with lots of Grand Talisman (men?) and created 99 Royal Talismen ... but a save shows 10 Gods with only 96 Royals ...

1615967795217.png

Anybody got any ideas?

• Haha
Reactions: thwartme

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
PUZZLE 46

Here, a solution for fast snakes , playable on all digital boxes.
Even with slow fingers, slow keyboard and slow mouse
slow Eyes and slow Brain ..

RP 46 (16).png

PUZZLE Puzzle 46.pdf

Jabami Yumeko

Apr 18, 2020
Fu
I have absolutely no idea how I got to here.

Recently lost game (save vanished) so started over. Downloaded as 75% save (thanks to oCATo) and played latest.

AFAIK there's one Talisman of the Gods in the game ... but 10!

View attachment 1088249

Just from gameplay - unless to do with lots of Grand Talisman (men?) and created 99 Royal Talismen ... but a save shows 10 Gods with only 96 Royals ...

View attachment 1088251

Anybody got any ideas?
Fuking 10m gold

carlosmatos_93

Apr 3, 2020
Hi,
I think this problem has been brought up but I am very confused on how to solve it.
I am currently at 8% and have immediately given Pricia the silver talisman after the cave scene. However, I am still at 1 heart. Should I not be at 2? I also tried making 2 more silver talisman and gave them to her but still stuck at 1.
I do get the scene from the first time giving her the talisman though.

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
Hi,
I think this problem has been brought up but I am very confused on how to solve it.
I am currently at 8% and have immediately given Pricia the silver talisman after the cave scene. However, I am still at 1 heart. Should I not be at 2? I also tried making 2 more silver talisman and gave them to her but still stuck at 1.
I do get the scene from the first time giving her the talisman though.
see here -> WALKTHROUGH : v06112 . v09121

Erastmus

Jan 10, 2018
What I need to buy for booty call of Sofia? Bought lions statues to garden, she was impressed and went in house. Bought women statue for 1 million but she still says not enough. I grind a lot to gain 1 million by selling all talismans (even royal ones). So I need to buy the other statue? As I don't play puzzles do not have enough gold talismans but it will take more than one hour to gain 2 or 3 millions.

And one more thing: Where is caullins coins? I had that before but used for crafting. So king's shovel not ready? One more piece is also required.

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
Anyone has a problem that they don't find the crowbar in their inventory after grabbing it? I play on gamecore.
I have absolutely no idea how I got to here. ...
Just from gameplay ...
Don't be surprised ... the gameplay can get strange things every now and then. Because the original game has to be adapted to the gameplay biotope in every version. And that doesn't always work out equally well ...

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes