twichman

Dec 4, 2018
What I need to buy for booty call of Sofia? Bought lions statues to garden, she was impressed and went in house. Bought women statue for 1 million but she still says not enough. I grind a lot to gain 1 million by selling all talismans (even royal ones). So I need to buy the other statue? As I don't play puzzles do not have enough gold talismans but it will take more than one hour to gain 2 or 3 millions.

And one more thing: Where is caullins coins? I had that before but used for crafting. So king's shovel not ready? One more piece is also required.
Mansion in Beverly Hills :)

klobber

Apr 20, 2020
Anyone has a problem that they don't find the crowbar in their inventory after grabbing it? I play on gamecore.
Your problem is you play on gamecore. Either wait for someone to fix it or, more properly, download the game and play it that way.

I have absolutely no idea how I got to here.

Recently lost game (save vanished) so started over. Downloaded as 75% save (thanks to oCATo) and played latest.

AFAIK there's one Talisman of the Gods in the game ... but 10!

View attachment 1088249

Just from gameplay - unless to do with lots of Grand Talisman (men?) and created 99 Royal Talismen ... but a save shows 10 Gods with only 96 Royals ...

View attachment 1088251

Anybody got any ideas?
With a little Luck, you can probably farm 10 Talismans of the Gods in an all-night session. It might take a little longer to farm 96 Royal Talismans. Considering the source of the file, I'd speculate it's modded.

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
Considering the source of the file, I'd speculate it's modded.
Check it ... Use a mod an create with this mod:
"created 99 Royal Talismen ... but a save shows 10 Gods with only 96 Royals ... "
if you have, send me the two save you created. One before modifed and one after the change.
I like to learn new things ...

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Is there chest keys in 75 and 77 updates and if so where are they? And can the talisman of god be sell, or do we need it for later in the game?
There are one chest and one key in every update.
You can sell it for 144000. I found one in sarcophagus and one dig on screen where aloe reswap.
I have absolutely no idea how I got to here.

Recently lost game (save vanished) so started over. Downloaded as 75% save (thanks to oCATo) and played latest.

AFAIK there's one Talisman of the Gods in the game ... but 10!

View attachment 1088249

Just from gameplay - unless to do with lots of Grand Talisman (men?) and created 99 Royal Talismen ... but a save shows 10 Gods with only 96 Royals ...

View attachment 1088251

Anybody got any ideas?
oCATo is famous cheater. His saves are too much modified.

Think Tank

Dec 31, 2020
With a little Luck, you can probably farm 10 Talismans of the Gods in an all-night session. It might take a little longer to farm 96 Royal Talismans. Considering the source of the file, I'd speculate it's modded.
The source of the (save) file was oCATo and the $$ came in high to start - I guess that it's not but I don't know.

I see the comment above "oCATo is famous cheater. His saves are too much modified." but can't comment further.

Where are "Gods" farmed from? Do they respawn or something?

Think Tank

Dec 31, 2020
Check it ... Use a mod an create with this mod:
"created 99 Royal Talismen ... but a save shows 10 Gods with only 96 Royals ... "
if you have, send me the two save you created. One before modifed and one after the change.
I like to learn new things ...
This is allthe saves I have

Reactions: oCATo

mojimikato

Jul 15, 2020
already put the android and Mac versions but I don't want to wait 7 hours for a download

mayylok

Jun 30, 2020
Can anyone tell me what it's called and when will the third game of this series come out? I hope the protagonist doesn't have a huge tool like this one from ToN .. it's really ridiculous ...

Oct 10, 2020
Story time
I once tried downloading a mod to game's cheat code, gave myself a horrific big amount of money then bought all sorts of junks for the house, thought that would help me skip ahead and trigger different reactions from the girls but nope, I'm always a broke ass person in their eyes....

Guess I gotta download an actual save file then.

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
I once tried downloading a mod to game's cheat code, gave myself a horrific big amount of money then bought all sorts of junks for the house, thought that would help me skip ahead and trigger different reactions from the girls but nope, I'm always a broke ass person in their eyes....
Make Money, Errors

Last edited:
Reactions: __unidentified

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Story time

Yeah, instead of actually playing the game. Nice thought process there : "I'ma start by hacking the game so I can cheat, fail miserably at it and now I'ma get some1 else's cheated save to not even have to play". At this point, just open the /movies/ folder and watch the scenes from there and don't bother with the game

• Haha
Reactions: sixart
Oct 10, 2020
Yeah, instead of actually playing the game. Nice thought process there : "I'ma start by hacking the game so I can cheat, fail miserably at it and now I'ma get some1 else's cheated save to not even have to play". At this point, just open the /movies/ folder and watch the scenes from there and don't bother with the game
actually, I did this long ago :cautious:
Even finished one of the early versions, then some time later revisted the game, too bad mah old saves went *poof*so I tried a cheat mod, too continue where I left off

Reactions: Lilly2405
4.50 star(s) 513 Votes