mag5246

Jun 3, 2017
Clue says 7 o'clock. The head is the big fat head above the entrance which Marks "noon". the circle is just the sun dial.
But on the head there is an arrow that does not point strictly to the north, but slightly to the east. And the note says the head indicates noon. And I decided that it was about the head on the ground, and not above the entrance)

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
i believe for this update you're only meant to open one of the rock doors, but i could be wrong. I only opened the one in the right side of the temple and i'm at 85% completion. I'm sure even if you did open the left temple rock door, it wouldn't let you progress anyways
Hmm one of the chests that you can unlock requires some nitro. Yet I used it to make a bomb. So I am assuming that we will get enough nitro to make a bomb and one to open the chest in the next update?

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Is it just me or is NLT sneaking in better skin textures?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This might be good news for the next game. I always felt his models where a bit on the smooth side.
I kinda liked them smooth. Anyway the renders in this game were a BIG step up from lust pandemic, at least for me. So wondering if the new game will be even better.

Snowie

May 27, 2019
Any update where ladies get loaded is an instant thumbs up from me! :love:

But I do agree that there should have been a stomach bulge in the "horse" cock scene ..

Also extra bonus points from me .. for loading Sofia with yet another load in new booty call scene!

Update: Also the new game trailer coming soon .. so yay (y)

X0M3!

Nov 13, 2019
That because you are not supposed to have 2 bombs for this version. ;)
Extras for this version is 1 in store, one in new chest and one in the second puzzle reward chest.

Good Luck
Ohh, Cheated with the rock bomb, well less running around for next update :)

Deleted member 3006697

Compressor
Oct 30, 2020
Please do for mac too.
I would, but making a mac version of an RPGM game is beyond my skill level. Sorry.
You'll have to request it in the GCR thread.
But I doubt someone will make it.

Though some people in this thread know how to use the windows version on mac.
They can help you.

sixart dude iirc you posted the steps to do this.
Can you please post them again.
Thanks

4.50 star(s) 509 Votes