zevik

Dec 23, 2017
nice update, couldnt find any nitroglycerin to open the last chest though. anyone know where to find it?

slastbeast

Sep 9, 2018
A short update I might say... so far I only have 1 Bomb to clear 1 of 2 path in the temple, each gives me access to a key fragment. Is there anyway to get extra Nitroglycerin to make another rock bomb ? also, anyone found the chest key ?

Sthr ▚ nix

Sep 9, 2018
A short update I might say... so far I only have 1 Bomb to clear 1 of 2 path in the temple, each gives me access to a key fragment. Is there anyway to get extra Nitroglycerin to make another rock bomb ? also, anyone found the chest key ?
The chest key is exactly right here. Use your pickaxe.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

trainks

Apr 19, 2020
You can read the clues in any of the rooms that you open with the bombs, they indicate you that is in the entrance of the temple around 7 o clock if you imagine a clock... so just go to the entrance of the temple (when for example u met the girls when you take any new candidate for sex, before enter the temple)
Start to move in the bottom left part until the menu is open use pick axe and there u have the key.

Missing one nitro to make another bomb probably is not in this update

Reactions: ZWCook

Deleted member 3006697

Compressor
Oct 30, 2020
Treasure of Nadia [v.85052] compressed

Original size: 5.32 GB
Compressed size: 909 MB

Windows:

Update only patch can be found here.

Alternate:
Highly Compressed version

Last edited:

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
You can read the clues in any of the rooms that you open with the bombs, they indicate you that is in the entrance of the temple around 7 o clock if you imagine a clock... so just go to the entrance of the temple (when for example u met the girls when you take any new candidate for sex, before enter the temple)
Start to move in the bottom left part until the menu is open use pick axe and there u have the key.

Missing one nitro to make another bomb probably is not in this update
Yeah that's what I'm guessing too about the nitro. I already have 85% so I guess this update for me is done. Problem is, I have no more Viper anti-meds for the next updates.

Bluefox23

Oct 21, 2018
Also guessing the 4th segment of the key is going to be further down the line as well.
One you found last update, one is over the little stream in the newly opened chamber and the last two are in the chamber you need the rockbombs for.

But did we get only two new scenes
? Or am I missing something?

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 509 Votes