larry69

Apr 25, 2019
how do you update the game with just the update only file? this whole time I have been redownloading the entire game after every update instead of just the update files which seems like a waste of time.
Just unzip the update only zip file into the prev version

Oct 10, 2017
how do you update the game with just the update only file? this whole time I have been redownloading the entire game after every update instead of just the update files which seems like a waste of time.
so download the "update only", once its in your downloads, extract it to your "treasure of nadia" folder, and make sure to replace all.

Deleted member 3006697

Compressor
Oct 30, 2020
Drag and drop everything from the archive into the main folder(with the .exe file).
Overwrite when asked.
anyone got the key yet?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

My thoughts on the lewd scenes:
Finally a scene where Sofia doesn't acts like a dead body :love:. Great scene.
Pircia's scene was superb but considering we have to give a Talisman of God for it, I found it kinda lacking. But we are already done with anal, creampie, vaginal so I don't think NLT had much options left :unsure:
Janet's scene was as always sleep-inducing. So thanks for that :) .

thanks for reading my blog :p

Grevloc

Mar 29, 2019
is there another nitro somewhere to be found as i had enough to make 1 rockbomb to break on of the temple sides but missing nitro to make another bomb?

Oct 10, 2017
is there another nitro somewhere to be found as i had enough to make 1 rockbomb to break on of the temple sides but missing nitro to make another bomb?
i believe for this update you're only meant to open one of the rock doors, but i could be wrong. I only opened the one in the right side of the temple and i'm at 85% completion. I'm sure even if you did open the left temple rock door, it wouldn't let you progress anyways

X0M3!

Nov 13, 2019
My thoughts on the lewd scenes:
Finally a scene where Sofia doesn't acts like a dead body :love:. Great scene.
Pircia's scene was superb but considering we have to give a Talisman of God for it, I found it kinda lacking. But we are already done with anal, creampie, vaginal so I don't think NLT had much options left :unsure:
Janet's scene was as always sleep-inducing. So thanks for that :) .

thanks for reading my blog :p
WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK ! game already has "big tits", "big ass" tags. Mods now definately should add "big dick", "big balls" tag.

4.50 star(s) 509 Votes