X0M3!

Nov 13, 2019
I would, but making a mac version of an RPGM game is beyond my skill level. Sorry.
You'll have to request it in the GCR thread.
But I doubt someone will make it.

Though some people in this thread know how to use the windows version on mac.
They can help you.

sixart dude iirc you posted the steps to do this.
Can you please post them again.
Thanks
Playing through web browser with Index.html file theoretically should work. RPG Maker basically exports modified nwjs, it won't be hard to port binary but problem might be with save file locations as NLT using custom script to change save path/location.

thwartme

Aug 10, 2017
Full save for v85052 on Windows 10 PC. 85%, all extras, KS pages, etc. All house upgrades bought, all temple puzzles and fishing challenges complete. Loads of cash, talismans etc. And three out of four temple key segments.

No mods or cheats were used for this (other than the incest patch). This will NOT break your game.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I would, but making a mac version of an RPGM game is beyond my skill level. Sorry.
You'll have to request it in the GCR thread.
But I doubt someone will make it.

Though some people in this thread know how to use the windows version on mac.
They can help you.

sixart dude iirc you posted the steps to do this.
Can you please post them again.
Thanks
It's rather easy... just make sure you don't mix it up with compressed files... after extraction just merge the windows UO www folder content with the mac app.nw and it is done ! They all work on the same principle ! Just to be sure create a life insurance just in case you mess it up... practice makes perfect ! :D(y)

BTW : for some reason I did not get the notice you mentioned me... so sorry for being late with the answer :p

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Engaging pleb mode : a few things > got a bomb from the nitro chest but nothing to blow up (?), new vase with snake but no anti-venom, no page telling me about the 7h on stone clock for key (only got that by enabling big brain mode and READING what other dudes posted) and only 2 key fragments for the new door ......

• Haha
Reactions: sixart

X0M3!

Nov 13, 2019
Full save for v85052 on Windows 10 PC. 85%, all extras, KS pages, etc. All house upgrades bought, all temple puzzles and fishing challenges complete. Loads of cash, talismans etc. And three out of four temple key segments.

No mods or cheats were used for this (other than the incest patch). This will NOT break your game.
Last 3 extras are they in the 3 puzzle -> chest?

LordMikeTG

Dec 15, 2017
I understand that fishing is purely RNG. I also understand that getting the 3000lbs Great White is supposed to be a huge rarity and achievement as such. What I do not understand is, why you would wake it such a pain in the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
to get. Not only do I only find three sharks in three hours looking big enough to be the magical 3k pounds in weight, no, two of them "got away, oh damn!" and the third one, you already guessed it, was 2965.5 pounds!
It doesn't even get you anything monumental, like twenty thousand real life dollars, no, all it gets you is one in-game riddle (potentially two, cause for the last all others have to be unlocked) and with that, maybe some monetary reward in-game in the form of a talisman. Why would you make such a miniscule reward such a
?

Rant over.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I understand that fishing is purely RNG. I also understand that getting the 3000lbs Great White is supposed to be a huge rarity and achievement as such. What I do not understand is, why you would wake it such a pain in the
to get. Not only do I only find three sharks in three hours looking big enough to be the magical 3k pounds in weight, no, two of them "got away, oh damn!" and the third one, you already guessed it, was 2965.5 pounds!
It doesn't even get you anything monumental, like twenty thousand real life dollars, no, all it gets you is one in-game riddle (potentially two, cause for the last all others have to be unlocked) and with that, maybe some monetary reward in-game in the form of a talisman. Why would you make such a miniscule reward such a
?

Rant over.
If you have luck up 2 guides ( rare larger ) and Heavy Natural Plug then it is not such a pain... but also !!! don't just go for the XXL looking sharks coz a simple L or XL could be well enough to catch a 3000 megaton BRUCE ! :LOL:

Reactions: LordMikeTG

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
View attachment 1196568 I am getting this msg on the PC update, do I just not download the update and copy paste into the folder?
If you've downloaded the game previously and now downloaded the update, copy the "locale" and "www" folders from the update to the old. it will ask you to replace some files, so click to agree when that pops up for each of the two folders. it should then work, it's what I've done today without issue.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
You can get the vase by getting to it from the "outside", you don't have to engage the snake. You can use the bomb to open up a new room on either the bottom left or bottom right side of the temple (I went with the right one). There are new antivenoms in the chests in the new room. You can use a stone block to block the snakes and get the antivenoms without getting hit. (You need to block it towards the "outside") It might take a couple of tries to time it correctly but you can reenter the room to reset the rocks if you get it wrong.
Can you provide some braindeadeasytofigureout pics of where to use the bomb ?

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
View attachment 1196568 I am getting this msg on the PC update, do I just not download the update and copy paste into the folder?
Did you try to patch a full build with a compressed one ? :ROFLMAO: Imminent meltdown ahead ! Throw the HDD out the window fast ! :LOL:
But seriously compressed with normal is a no-go ! It should be clear by now... and my favorite part...
I MUST BE NEW HERE ! :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: TheRequestor
4.50 star(s) 509 Votes