Oct 30, 2020
only 3 story scenes left and 22 kama pages are missing even if all girls were to get 5 of them, not 6 in total.

If in the next update we get 3 another ridicolous story scenes again and 1 kama page, then it means every single update afterwards will have no story content and only kamasutra pages.

Maybe he hasn't rendered those scenes yet or something? Strange I thought game was already completed and only releasing in segments

thealucid

Oct 10, 2018
Man, the Pricia comments had me excited, but her scene kinda sucked?

Maybe it does more for people who like anal scenes, but honestly the cowgirl angle seemed a pale comparison to what I felt was her much better initial creampie scene. The cowgirl just seemed uninspired.

Reactions: Ale69

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Hmmm in the scene player I have four empty spots left (guessing it's 105-108). Maybe the last scene is an orgy between all the girls and Henry (sort of like LE had in the end?)

There should be three story scenes left, right? I know the KS yet 4 empty spaces.

The Kaley scene & Janet's scene was today along with Pricia's TotG scene and the KS page. Did something not save? No mods by the way (just the incest patch)

1621115799947.png

Bane84

Feb 5, 2018
I already solved this once... the cause of this is because you are messing with the nw.js ( formerly you used one with your former save state then updated the nw.js so the game logs in that change has been made... nothing life altering but if you wanna get rid of it follow these steps ! )

Go to User\User Name\Appdata\Local ( hidden ! )
Delete the folder nwjs
Go to User Data then to Default... Search for Web Data and Web Data-journal and delete them
Launch game anew

Do not mess around with files if you don't have to ! I don't think that upgrading the nw.js was necessary... ;) Anyways these steps should fix your problem right now ! :D(y)
Thanks seemed to work hopefully works for the next update too so I don't have to re downloaded the full game again. I'm still not sure why it originally even did that cause I didn't mess with those files until it gave me that error message and I googled it but I will leave them alone from now on.

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Thanks seemed to work hopefully works for the next update too so I don't have to re downloaded the full game again. I'm still not sure why it originally even did that cause I didn't mess with those files until it gave me that error message and I googled it but I will leave them alone from now on.
You did not messed with the deleted files... you upgraded the nw.js WHILE it was in use ! That is what the game realized and dropped this pop up... If you don't change the now in use nw.js then it won't be any trouble when the next update comes ! :D ;) Are you the only one on your PC ?!?

BTW I just read that you RE-downloaded the game ? :p There was no need for re-download... :LOL:

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
only 3 story scenes left and 22 kama pages are missing even if all girls were to get 5 of them, not 6 in total.

If in the next update we get 3 another ridicolous story scenes again and 1 kama page, then it means every single update afterwards will have no story content and only kamasutra pages.

Maybe he hasn't rendered those scenes yet or something? Strange I thought game was already completed and only releasing in segments
Hmmm in the scene player I have four empty spots left (guessing it's 105-108). Maybe the last scene is an orgy between all the girls and Henry (sort of like LE had in the end?)

There should be three story scenes left, right? I know the KS yet 4 empty spaces.

The Kaley scene & Janet's scene was today along with Pricia's TotG scene and the KS page. Did something not save? No mods by the way (just the incest patch)

View attachment 1196822
You dudes (obviously not) know the game will hit 100% before everything is unlocked ? So yes, we'll have updates with nothing but KS pages and/or other random bonus stuff ...... It's been around the thread (that you didn't bother to look/read/search [lol]) for a few weekly updates now. Basic reading goes a long way (not in here though)

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
You dudes (obviously not) know the game will hit 100% before everything is unlocked ? So yes, we'll have updates with nothing but KS pages and/or other random bonus stuff ...... It's been around the thread (that you didn't bother to look/read/search [lol]) for a few weekly updates now. Basic reading goes a long way (not in here though)
I know that. I just saw a few posts today that made me a little nervous about it.

No need to get all spazzy about it. Take it down a few notches and lose the attitude. You'll get through life easier. Trust me.

And yes I do know how to read. I have two degrees and spent more than enough time in college. I know how to write too. Oh yeah, count also. I can also speak Japanese pretty well too, so I can read in another language. So take your snarky comments somewhere else, maybe a crap dive comedy bar. You'll fit in well there.

BTW I saw your wonderful witty follow up-comment to this, but I IGNORED you. So that's why I'm responding to it here.

Real winner, you are.

Last edited:

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ Erm, nope. I'll stay the way I am as long as people stay the same (which gives me plenty of time to live and die how I want)

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I am playing the game for the first time. I just installed the windows version to play but the animations doesn't play, only sound comes. Rest of the game is playable tho. I did try out the low video quality but still the same problem. I don't think it has anything to do with the graphic drivers. Does anyone had the problem and how to solve it? Is it because the latest patch that released on 15.
Check the codecs... K-Lite or CCCP ;)
Long live Mother Russia !!! :ROFLMAO:

4.50 star(s) 509 Votes