RB70

Jul 29, 2018
When you use the rock bomb, walk over the roaches and pick up the golden one and then leave the room. Each time you do this a snake will disappear.

Sulring Durgul

Sep 2, 2018
I've loved this game from the get-go, but this update is the first I found completely "meh". The sex scenes to magic open the doors in the temple are fricking ridiculous. The night scene with Janet should have been super sweet but it follows immediately after such stupid shit that I completely lost interest...
The massage with Pricia was cute, but the KS scene with Sofia was seriously underwhelming.
It's a shame that NLT is clearly wrapping this up as fast as he can before unveiling Genesis Order. I would have prefered the story to entertain me to the end, not stupid meaningless sex scenes...

Oh well...

D3aTH99999

Dec 29, 2018
Full save for v85052 on Windows 10 PC. 85%, all extras, KS pages, etc. All house upgrades bought, all temple puzzles and fishing challenges complete. Loads of cash, talismans etc. And three out of four temple key segments.

No mods or cheats were used for this (other than the incest patch). This will NOT break your game.
where is chest key

Nelix171

Apr 10, 2020
Downloading the Full version Now. Will look back later to see what comments were posted.
Ok started rereading posts from page 933 where i left off and from where I posted this, and the current number of posts to read are up to page 944.
Wow!

Last edited:

Bane84

Feb 5, 2018
so the last time I updated the game using the Update only I got this message:

"Profile error occurred
Your profile can not be used because it is from a newer version of NW.js.

Some features may be unavailable. Please specify a different profile directory or use a newer version of NW.js."

what I ended up doing was just deleting everything and downloading the full game again and using a save file from this site cause I didn't know if my file got corrupted or not and I also downloaded the newest version of NW.js from their site and everything worked out ok and the only mod I used was the incest mod. So when I tried to download this recent update only it gave me the same error message and wouldn't even open the game so I ended up just downloading the full game again but this time I didn't have to delete my save but every time I load the game that error message still pops up saying that but the game so far seems to be running fine its just annoying that the message is still there. I don't want to try and download that file again from that website cause I'm not sure if it will break my game or not, I'm just not sure why this started happening I never had any problems downloading the update only files until recently. I know you are not suppose to skip any update files when they are released so I'm not sure if I messed something up somewhere but I figure I would be ok since I re downloaded the full game last time. If anyone can help I would much appreciate it and sorry this is so long.

X0M3!

Nov 13, 2019
After the past few updates I'm convinced NLT is fucking with us

That said, it's hilarious
v79 was the pure old school NLT, even v83 was half good but this one is total sham. Also Pregnancy Inbound?

Last edited:

Bane84

Feb 5, 2018
another weird thing with my game after this update my save is showing 82% but it was 83% when I saved at the end of the last update and I did everything . anyone else having this

Reactions: Nelix171

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
so the last time I updated the game using the Update only I got this message:

"Profile error occurred
Your profile can not be used because it is from a newer version of NW.js.

Some features may be unavailable. Please specify a different profile directory or use a newer version of NW.js."

what I ended up doing was just deleting everything and downloading the full game again and using a save file from this site cause I didn't know if my file got corrupted or not and I also downloaded the newest version of NW.js from their site and everything worked out ok and the only mod I used was the incest mod. So when I tried to download this recent update only it gave me the same error message and wouldn't even open the game so I ended up just downloading the full game again but this time I didn't have to delete my save but every time I load the game that error message still pops up saying that but the game so far seems to be running fine its just annoying that the message is still there. I don't want to try and download that file again from that website cause I'm not sure if it will break my game or not, I'm just not sure why this started happening I never had any problems downloading the update only files until recently. I know you are not suppose to skip any update files when they are released so I'm not sure if I messed something up somewhere but I figure I would be ok since I re downloaded the full game last time. If anyone can help I would much appreciate it and sorry this is so long.
I already solved this once... the cause of this is because you are messing with the nw.js ( formerly you used one with your former save state then updated the nw.js so the game logs in that change has been made... nothing life altering but if you wanna get rid of it follow these steps ! )

Go to User\User Name\Appdata\Local ( hidden ! )
Delete the folder nwjs
Go to User Data then to Default... Search for Web Data and Web Data-journal and delete them
Launch game anew

Do not mess around with files if you don't have to ! I don't think that upgrading the nw.js was necessary... ;) Anyways these steps should fix your problem right now ! :D(y)

Reactions: fugazi666

Crippy

May 28, 2018
another weird thing with my game after this update my save is showing 82% but it was 83% when I saved at the end of the last update and I did everything . anyone else having this
Same here...when I did my first save, it showed 82...the next save it went to 84. Not to worry.

Reactions: Bane84
4.50 star(s) 509 Votes