Dragon Ember

Nov 11, 2018
i need help and all i cant find kamasutra page for jessica i only got 3 bout cant find the last one help plz and cant find anymore broken key and dont feel like starting game all over again

• Haha
Reactions: sixart

Ninjaperv

May 29, 2017
I watched the youtube walkthrough but the jasmine is not in the same place and I can't find it. Does it spawn randomly or is this a bug?

Also where do I find the dart board?
I still can't find the jasmine
I think if you tinkered with the save file for more money or items it won't spawn. The solution that worked for me was to use and the save I'm using and also uploading the Items.json (located in Treasure_of_Nadia-PC-v.96101\www\data) file in the data folder to get the item names. Then just simply editing the amount of jasmine I want.

batanegra

May 8, 2017
does anyone has the 0.95 update only archive? i donwloaded the Mac version not the Pc version without realizing and can't update this time because of that

• Haha

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
does anyone has the 0.95 update only archive? i donwloaded the Mac version not the Pc version without realizing and can't update this time because of that
Use the Mac files to update your Windows version.

The "WWW" folder is name app.nw in the Mac build. Simply rename it to "WWW" and merge the folder with your old v94... after that apply the latest update-only files (v96...).

Reactions: batanegra

Dragon Ember

Nov 11, 2018
i need help and all i cant find kamasutra page for jessica i only got 3 bout cant find the last one help plz and cant find anymore broken key and dont feel like starting game all over again

theres no more broken keys around at all help

• Haha

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Last edited:

Dragon Ember

Nov 11, 2018
i need help with this part i need more broken keys as well and theres no more around

MissSonicBoom

Feb 2, 2018
So it's just threesome content? I've said it once and I'll say it again, group content is the worst part of this game, harem game or not. Wait for TGO and save yourself the boredom.
I think the first few times we have multiple people instead of just one on one, it's alright, but then it overstays it's welcome in becoming the norm'. Suffice it to say, I lost interest in ToN a good while ago.

My eyes nearly fell out of my head they rolled so hard, when you had the gangbang in the Mansion, miss me with that shit, I respect the time spent working on a scene containing that many models, it's a fair amount of work to do something on that scale, but it's so boring to watch, some people probably enjoy it, but for me, it's almost always going to be one on one content that interests me the most, like the bar scene with Tasha on the counter, that's the good shit right there.

4.50 star(s) 509 Votes