Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
then why is the gameplay only at 95% max, and not able to get to 100% yet?
We're in the epilogue.

Think of Raiders of the Lost Ark. The Ark has done its thing and Indy and Marion are safe. That's effectively the end of the story. You're now in the point weeks later where they are wondering what the government did with the artifact. Looking at newer adventure movies, we're now in the mid-credits scene where teasers of the sequel are shown.

TheRequestor

Apr 28, 2021
Weekly Report
NewBonus.png

This upcoming weekend is the next bonus chapter of Treasure of Nadia featuring a new finale scene which can be accessed through a new quest, alongside 2 new threesome Kamasutra pages.

JudySearching.png
Three of the eight planned scenes for the opening of The Genesis Order have been animated and I'm very excited with how things are turning out! The very first shot is pushing the render computers to the limit!

Pictured above is a final render of a scene involving Sister Judy and our new MC. This shot was in the trailer, but as you may have noticed, some changes have been made.

This scene features cloth simulations and motion capture, alongside some meticulously designed lighting to sell this spooky scene.

These opening scenes to The Genesis Order have been storyboarded to showcase the animation with a more cinematic presentation that will set the tone for many great chapters to come.

Lots more previews to come as The Genesis Order gets closer to completion!

Thank you all for supporting Treasure of Nadia and The Genesis Order! I can't wait to share with you all this first chapter!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Sick Puppy

Jan 2, 2021
Weekly Report
View attachment 1424641

This upcoming weekend is the next bonus chapter of Treasure of Nadia featuring a new finale scene which can be accessed through a new quest, alongside 2 new threesome Kamasutra pages.

View attachment 1424642
Three of the eight planned scenes for the opening of The Genesis Order have been animated and I'm very excited with how things are turning out! The very first shot is pushing the render computers to the limit!

Pictured above is a final render of a scene involving Sister Judy and our new MC. This shot was in the trailer, but as you may have noticed, some changes have been made.

This scene features cloth simulations and motion capture, alongside some meticulously designed lighting to sell this spooky scene.

These opening scenes to The Genesis Order have been storyboarded to showcase the animation with a more cinematic presentation that will set the tone for many great chapters to come.

Lots more previews to come as The Genesis Order gets closer to completion!

Thank you all for supporting Treasure of Nadia and The Genesis Order! I can't wait to share with you all this first chapter!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Janet gags on MC's infeasibly large cock in hot tub while predatory arch-voyeuse Noami looks on. :LOL: There's a surprise! :ROFLMAO:

DRAGON6panzer

Jun 25, 2021
Gents, i am at 34 percent and all the Soul Crystal keeps telling me is to find Philweed, I have maxed out the maca plant and Red Gingsing All Philweed seems to to be in-accessable. have I missed something to tiger the ablilty to gaither more Philweed?

KINO1982

Aug 15, 2020
Why do only Sofia and Aliya get pregnant in the game? I would like all the girls to be pregnant with the main character's child, and not just one child. After all, he pumps sperm into them by liters, and they want it themselves. He's a millionaire, he'll take care of everyone.)

bella1

May 26, 2020
hello guys can anyone help me out to find where i can download previous update only file ie : version 0.9308 and 0.94091 ....before this there are links to those...seems to be missing now.

Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
[QUOTE = "EduEdu, post: 6648846, member: 727348"]
;)
[/ЦИТИРОВАТЬ]

SorokaVipis said:
Completed the main line of the game, the librarian underground. Where can talismans be sold?

Call Diana on the satellite phone and sell it to her!

Reactions: EduEdu

CyberLad

Nov 15, 2018
My game screen just went black after the scene at the parlor with naomi and pricia (33%). I've tried to re-extract the game but it keeps happening. Anyone has a clue?

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
My game screen just went black after the scene at the parlor with naomi and pricia (33%). I've tried to re-extract the game but it keeps happening. Anyone has a clue?
If you have more than one graphic card try switch to another one.
Also update your codecs, try CCCP or K-lite.
Or you can try switch to low resolution

Reactions: CyberLad

EduEdu

Jul 4, 2018
SorokaVipis said:
Completed the main line of the game, the librarian underground. Where can talismans be sold?

Call Diana on the satellite phone and sell it to her!
[/QUOTE]
Sorry, I was distracted... :LOL:

4.50 star(s) 509 Votes