Naohitokun

Sep 22, 2021
Man this game is quality. As someone who is almost exclusively into japanese and 2dcg stuff, I was pleasantly surprised by how much I am enjoying this, lured in because it seemed to have lots of anal scenes and I am a sucker for those. Top notch models, sexy as hell scenes, great great stuff and highly recommended.

Tiege

Mar 11, 2018
I have downloaded each update religiously and now encounter this error when trying to enter Squallmart. Any idea which update contains the missing file?
IMG_5881.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: sixart

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Guys both of your questions with answers are on this side. Try read first next time.

is the game ending soon?
2nd December
I have downloaded each update religiously and now encounter this error when trying to enter Squallmart. Any idea which update contains the missing file?
View attachment 1421151
You mess something with updates, best way to fix it is download last full buli version.

Flyden

Sep 16, 2018
You need craft pirate key. 2 broken keys, pirate medailon and grand talisman.
I've reached the endgame, finished the story and is just mopping up chests and collectibles. I can't find any more broken keys in the wild.

Another question is I think I missed buying one of Evie's picture from the guy in front of Squallmart, is the chance forever gone or there's another way to buy that picture?

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
I've reached the endgame, finished the story and is just mopping up chests and collectibles. I can't find any more broken keys in the wild.

Another question is I think I missed buying one of Evie's picture from the guy in front of Squallmart, is the chance forever gone or there's another way to buy that picture?
Try find Mikor987 post with broken keys list in this thread. And last b. key is in library after burn.
Guy infront mart sell only Evie topless skin in soul crystal. That you are probably miss chance when she is out of game now.

Dravz

Aug 15, 2017
how am I supposed to do that, do I get new ones later? I'm at progress 31% , mart don't sell new hook
i honestly dont know, i had issues with my game, so i downloaded a save file, which i had to do a few times.. and the save files had a pickaxe and a grappling hook.

i used compressed version.. which may be why my game kept messing up.

• Haha
Reactions: sixart

xnxc

Jan 6, 2020
while waiting update, i play lust epidemic... and than realize during the potion arc in ToN its brad vs henry. As fellow a mom lover and a harem leader, brad & henry should put aside the difference and make an alliance to saves all hottie like, you know, justice league of kamasutra or coom avenger or x-mom or something... "telll me do you coom? you will!!"

4.50 star(s) 509 Votes