phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019
not true, it is the ending of the chapter, not the game
no one has actually said the game as ended, even the "final" movie so far in the game is called a pre-ending
and shows info for the next chapter of the game
The game is finished, the story is over. The game will continue on NGO, all being added currently are bonus content.

Reactions: SirQuiggle

bonerland

Dec 28, 2017
not true, it is the ending of the chapter, not the game
no one has actually said the game as ended, even the "final" movie so far in the game is called a pre-ending
and shows info for the next chapter of the game
The. Game. Is. Finished. It’s just bonus content now. That has been stated repeatedly. The story is going to continue in the next game, but this one, for all intents and purposes is over.

flynn0426

Nov 17, 2019
Why did they rewrite Brad and Val in this game to be such an insufferable piece of whiny garbage in Emily's events? I really liked Brad and Val in Lust Epidemic and hate the way they're written to basically be scumbags in this game now.

bonerland

Dec 28, 2017
Why did they rewrite Brad and Val in this game to be such an insufferable piece of whiny garbage in Emily's events? I really liked Brad and Val in Lust Epidemic and hate the way they're written to basically be scumbags in this game now.
Having finally just finished the game, they weren't. Brad is constantly acting like Zeus of Olympus everytime he sees a woman (I'm gonna put my dick in it!), and he's an asshole to Simon and Andy almost nonstop. Sure, when the bodies start piling up he actually puts people's safety first, but he is still an ass for little to no reason to most of the guys. Val meanwhile was a rather cutthroat business woman right from the start, and continues to be like that in her new venture.

gv100

Nov 3, 2018
Do you need to play Lust Epidemic to enjoy this? I only ask because before it used to be listed as a prequel in the main post

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Do you need to play Lust Epidemic to enjoy this? I only ask because before it used to be listed as a prequel in the main post
If you play LE first you know much about backstory and about side characters in ToN. But its not necessary.

Reactions: gv100

walkerjonny

Apr 22, 2019
Oh guys, when you took out the Soul Crystal you just fucked up the whole game!
This is the replacement of a walkthrough or any other kind of hint system.
Sorry but that was one of the silliest moves you could've done. (n)(n) :FacePalm: :FacePalm: :FacePalm:

EDIT:
Yeah, I got it now. It was already very close to the final...

Last edited:

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
then why is the gameplay only at 95% max, and not able to get to 100% yet?
We're in the epilogue.

Think of Raiders of the Lost Ark. The Ark has done its thing and Indy and Marion are safe. That's effectively the end of the story. You're now in the point weeks later where they are wondering what the government did with the artifact. Looking at newer adventure movies, we're now in the mid-credits scene where teasers of the sequel are shown.

TheRequestor

Apr 28, 2021
Weekly Report
NewBonus.png

This upcoming weekend is the next bonus chapter of Treasure of Nadia featuring a new finale scene which can be accessed through a new quest, alongside 2 new threesome Kamasutra pages.

JudySearching.png
Three of the eight planned scenes for the opening of The Genesis Order have been animated and I'm very excited with how things are turning out! The very first shot is pushing the render computers to the limit!

Pictured above is a final render of a scene involving Sister Judy and our new MC. This shot was in the trailer, but as you may have noticed, some changes have been made.

This scene features cloth simulations and motion capture, alongside some meticulously designed lighting to sell this spooky scene.

These opening scenes to The Genesis Order have been storyboarded to showcase the animation with a more cinematic presentation that will set the tone for many great chapters to come.

Lots more previews to come as The Genesis Order gets closer to completion!

Thank you all for supporting Treasure of Nadia and The Genesis Order! I can't wait to share with you all this first chapter!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Sick Puppy

Jan 2, 2021
Weekly Report
View attachment 1424641

This upcoming weekend is the next bonus chapter of Treasure of Nadia featuring a new finale scene which can be accessed through a new quest, alongside 2 new threesome Kamasutra pages.

View attachment 1424642
Three of the eight planned scenes for the opening of The Genesis Order have been animated and I'm very excited with how things are turning out! The very first shot is pushing the render computers to the limit!

Pictured above is a final render of a scene involving Sister Judy and our new MC. This shot was in the trailer, but as you may have noticed, some changes have been made.

This scene features cloth simulations and motion capture, alongside some meticulously designed lighting to sell this spooky scene.

These opening scenes to The Genesis Order have been storyboarded to showcase the animation with a more cinematic presentation that will set the tone for many great chapters to come.

Lots more previews to come as The Genesis Order gets closer to completion!

Thank you all for supporting Treasure of Nadia and The Genesis Order! I can't wait to share with you all this first chapter!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Janet gags on MC's infeasibly large cock in hot tub while predatory arch-voyeuse Noami looks on. :LOL: There's a surprise! :ROFLMAO:

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes