PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Yes, I tried that again last night just to see if it would trigger anything. I even went ahead and picked up the 15th torch key in limbo, but still no jaguar at the temple (or anywhere for that matter).
Thats wierd. Looks like some bug. Did you use some mod, cheats, edit in past? Or some another one saves?
Try download last update again and rewrite game. In worse case try donwnload full game again.
Guys will NLT finish the story line or continue from his new upcoming game ?
There is complete story in game for now, but there be some moments wich connect games into each other. Like Lust Epidemic and ToN.

CaliCartman

Apr 15, 2021
Thats wierd. Looks like some bug. Did you use some mod, cheats, edit in past? Or some another one saves?
Try download last update again and rewrite game. In worse case try donwnload full game again.
No cheats or mods or anything. I'm playing the game on gamcore (browser) - so no install or anything.
/shrug

Thanks for your help btw!

• Haha
Reactions: sixart

Bulk Biceps

Aug 3, 2020
Im having an issue... ive gotten top the part in the story where i need to go back to the store to talk to one of the girls about the love potion. but when i enter the store the game bugs out and i cant move. what can i do to fix this.

• Haha

Flyden

Sep 16, 2018
I just realized there's another chest in the water at the shipwreck where you find Janet's 4th page, what key opens that chest?

• Haha
4.50 star(s) 509 Votes