memes memer

Apr 29, 2020
i stopped playing this since the game started going into bonus content without the guide. is any of the bonus content worth it? and is there an unofficial guide for it or anything?

• Haha
Reactions: sixart

gman443

Nov 22, 2018
how many pages is each girl supposed to have? i have 4 for everyone cept sofia and madalyn i have 3...but i have no idea were their 4th pages are or the keys to get them....why they stop updating the guide?

Percy1204

Jan 12, 2021
My android version keeps giving black screen after every 2 minutes. Is there something that can be done to rectify it or its my phones problem or something like that ???? Someone pls help me..i have played this game before on this same phone but now it is just crashing

CaliCartman

Apr 15, 2021
You miss something in your progress. Whats your %?
94%. I've been following one of the guides in this thread and thought I was "current". I was able to get the "quest" from the guard at the bathroom door to go craft the key, I have the other materials - just cant find or get the jaguar to show up. Not sure what I might have missed.

Last time I saw the jaguar was when I tossed the deer meat at him to enter the temple.

For reference, I have 6 hearts on all girls, and 4 KS pages on all except Madalyn (which should come after where I'm stuck anyway along with the bonus content 5th KS page), God's Shovel, Gold Compass, etc.

Last edited:

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
how many pages is each girl supposed to have? i have 4 for everyone cept sofia and madalyn i have 3...but i have no idea were their 4th pages are or the keys to get them....why they stop updating the guide?
oCATo is banned in this thread. Madlyns page is in new room in Sofias house (You need new key). Sofias page is under church in ne room next to Madlyns rooms. (You need skeleton key)
94%. I've been following one of the guides in this thread and thought I was "current". I was able to get the "quest" from the guard at the bathroom door to go craft the key, I have the other materials - just cant find or get the jaguar to show up. Not sure what I might have missed.

Last time I saw the jaguar was when I tossed the deer meat at him to enter the temple.

For reference, I have 6 hearts on all girls, and 4 KS pages on all except Madalyn (which should come after where I'm stuck anyway along with the bonus content 5th KS page), God's Shovel, Gold Compass, etc.
It seams you are current. Jaguar should be now on same pleace like last time - infront of temple.

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
is 115 the last scene for this build?
Yes, for now

Just a quick idea. Have you drowned in a whirlpool before? Maybe it have affects on this.

Last edited:

CaliCartman

Apr 15, 2021
Just a quick idea. Have you drowned in a whirlpool before? Maybe it have affects on this.
Yes, I tried that again last night just to see if it would trigger anything. I even went ahead and picked up the 15th torch key in limbo, but still no jaguar at the temple (or anywhere for that matter).

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Yes, I tried that again last night just to see if it would trigger anything. I even went ahead and picked up the 15th torch key in limbo, but still no jaguar at the temple (or anywhere for that matter).
Thats wierd. Looks like some bug. Did you use some mod, cheats, edit in past? Or some another one saves?
Try download last update again and rewrite game. In worse case try donwnload full game again.
Guys will NLT finish the story line or continue from his new upcoming game ?
There is complete story in game for now, but there be some moments wich connect games into each other. Like Lust Epidemic and ToN.

CaliCartman

Apr 15, 2021
Thats wierd. Looks like some bug. Did you use some mod, cheats, edit in past? Or some another one saves?
Try download last update again and rewrite game. In worse case try donwnload full game again.
No cheats or mods or anything. I'm playing the game on gamcore (browser) - so no install or anything.
/shrug

Thanks for your help btw!

• Haha
Reactions: sixart
4.50 star(s) 513 Votes