Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
v06112 Linux
Mega -
(I updated but don't know will work or not)

Last edited:
Reactions: Krull
May 20, 2017
When i go in to the forest and in to the cave and pick up the screwdriver the screen goes black and then i jump back to a picture of a forest and i cant do anything, i can click on the upper corner on the left and a text comes up that says that i better run away and that's all, cant do anything, and when i go to the doctor and use my card it jumps in to the replay and when i close that the screen goes black and i cant do anything.
Same Problem.

Mike7835

May 6, 2018
problem with cave when you find screwdriver game does not proceed, also when you get insurance card you visit doctor blank scene replay screen appears, when you follow photographer to church theres no photographer, soul crystal keeps telling me at the end of the chapter. What am I doing wrong ,what is game doing need help, help, help, help

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
problem with cave when you find screwdriver game does not proceed, also when you get insurance card you visit doctor blank scene replay screen appears, when you follow photographer to church theres no photographer, soul crystal keeps telling me at the end of the chapter. What am I doing wrong ,what is game doing need help, help, help, help
your graphic card is bad.. upgrade your hardware..-.-

Reactions: Momo69420

k3ven

Dec 8, 2017
Dont download the update files and dont hack the game with the mod or a save cheat. Download the full game and only apply incest patch (if you want) otherwise you're almost certainly going to run into problems.

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
Dont download the update files and dont hack the game with the mod or a save cheat. Download the full game and only apply incest patch (if you want) otherwise you're almost certainly going to run into problems.
didnt even do any of those just downloaded from : ... the app cant even be opened. had no problem for earlier versions

4.50 star(s) 512 Votes