studlypinoy

Sep 30, 2017
Info of Naomi and Diane. You can find the orange spark.
For Naomi, you enter the park, go left, go left, go up and it is at the right bottom corner.
For Diane, you use the teleportation panel, go up and you can find it on the ledge at the top left near the cave.
Man. I am missing something then as I have Diane already but not Naomi. I wonder what the Extra is that I am missing then.

Thanks for the info.

TDRGR

Aug 7, 2018
Thanks for another great upload of my fav game. Unfortunately I'm only getting a black screen on this version. After the age notification it's just a black screen. Any suggestions?

Update: After 3 dloads it's working :LOL::LOL:

Last edited:

Mikor987

May 20, 2020
All well and fine but incomplete.
In order to get the chest key you need 4 broken keys... and here by my count it list only 3. So what comes after this section:
K20) Estero Park Kayak Landing > go up and right in the same area > chest key reached with a whip
C20) Lighthouse Lighthouse > Albert's room > South > West > new area
K--) Lighthouse Spanish Fort > West after using gunpowder on canon (Crypt Key)(access to Crypt in Cemetary)
K..) Crypt East part > low right corner (Broken Key 7) ??
Where do I get broken key number 8 in order to craft the chest key?
Broken Keys are in spoiler 36061, 44081, and 48091.

Unless I missed one, there are 7 broken keys and I have 2 in my inventory at the end of 48091!

(Edit) I did miss one: ..) Church Passage to Crypt > South > in Sewers jar (Broken Key 7)

So 8 broken keys with 2 in the inventory.

Last edited:
Reactions: KristopheH
4.50 star(s) 506 Votes