Viggy

Jan 5, 2019
Alright, pipe it down, lads. Incest is sick and twisted, but so is everyone in this site, so please go back to asking for saves and walkthroughs or whatever it is that kids talk about nowadays.
You forgot to include the pages and pages of sheer amount of obnoxious spam due to a "certain" cheat mod breaking the shit out of people's games.
But thanks heaps for taking your time and modTime.gif the vexing comments from this thread!.. Keep breaking the ground with your work!

/s pls no ban. uhm...you're awesome monkaW.png +1.png

BlackZion

Sep 3, 2020
Treasure of Nadia Video Enhancement.

This mod consists of using groundbreaking AI technology in video upscaling, providing the animations with much needed improvements through enlarging it into a higher resolution a long with enhancing it by adding an incredible amount of detail where need be. - A pretty dramatic visual upgrade over the original videos.
View attachment 832425
Comparison Shots: -

Download: LIGHT* |

*Similar enhancements were used while still maintaining the original resolution.
I heavily recommend this version instead due to the very limiting nature of RPGM; You will experience major performance issues such as lag/slowdowns/buffering as well as FPS drops otherwise.
That being said, both go perfectly hand in hand. Only take what you need from DARK, and let LIGHT take care of the rest.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I plan on putting out these as time goes. ToN in its current state is fairly lackluster in terms of resolution quality which is mainly due to it being heavily bottlenecked by it's own engine. Pity though, it's a remarkable game nonetheless.

Here's hoping that NLT use Unity or similar for their next installment in order to provide a much improved user experience and consequently, drop this awful engine for good.

ToN deserves better. ToN is art. ToN gives existence meaning. \(✿◠‿◠)/
do i download both?

4.50 star(s) 507 Votes