alexw14615

Oct 15, 2018
I wasnt happy with this update.
We've been building up to fuck Diana and that scene was weak as shit. (basically just missionary and a weak cumshot)
And come on already with Clare. Its ridiculous that shes eating pussy, doing blowjobs and doing all these threesomes yet the MC hasnt fucked her.
Yet we keep fucking Emily, and Alia, and Naomi...move on already
And humans can be told where to stand...that was stupid
and if the developer is reading this you need to add more keys for some of us who made crafting errors.
Im always 2 keys short since i accidently made a pirate key when i shouldnt have(i had a brain fart)

• Angry
Reactions: KristopheH and EJW

LBX89

Oct 15, 2020
So I've just updated the game. Gone to play and my last save was inside the house. Now for some reason, I can't control the character properly and when ever I leave the house the door makes a double noise opening and then the screen goes black, if I right click the mouse the menu comes up and then I'm back inside the house again. Possible bug? If so, am I going to have to restart my save?? Also can't control character with mouse either

LBX89

Oct 15, 2020
So I've just updated the game. Gone to play and my last save was inside the house. Now for some reason, I can't control the character properly and when ever I leave the house the door makes a double noise opening and then the screen goes black, if I right click the mouse the menu comes up and then I'm back inside the house again. Possible bug? If so, am I going to have to restart my save?? Also can't control character with mouse either
Also, just started a new save and it's doing the same thing, inside the house, read the note on the bed, try and move the controls are messed, try go downstairs, when it transitions to downstairs the character auto walks upstairs and it happens all over again.

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
Reactions: grafcoks

LucasBlack

Oct 25, 2017
Can someone clarify something for me?

Are the events of the NLT comics canon in the game universe (ToN and LE) ? Or are the games a separate universe from his comics?

Cavpal

May 24, 2017
is it just me, or Alia is dumber than a brick? I mean, I get that she's sheltered, but making mistakes 24/7? That's way too much

Reactions: BatmanNinja

yandrei

Jan 26, 2018
so i download the incest patch. but when i pasted it, games keep warning me about the pasted config. its kinda annoying it warned me everytime i save.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
so i download the incest patch. but when i pasted it, games keep warning me about the pasted config. its kinda annoying it warned me everytime i save.
Easy to modify it.

Open file CommonEvents.json and change the text in line 154.

2,"parameters":["It has been detected that this game contains a modified, unauthorized config file that could impact display text. Would you like to restore your config file?"]}
Edit: You will have to do it after each update!

Last edited:

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Can someone clarify something for me?

Are the events of the NLT comics canon in the game universe (ToN and LE) ? Or are the games a separate universe from his comics?
Lust Epidemic is sequel of Mothers Ganbang comic
Visiting Aunt Sara is side story of Aunt Deb's show
ToN is sequel of LE, but theres no connection with comics
Every thing from NLT is in same universe

Reactions: LucasBlack

LucasBlack

Oct 25, 2017
Lust Epidemic is sequel of Mothers Ganbang comic
Visiting Aunt Sara is side story of Aunt Deb's show
ToN is sequel of LE, but theres no connection with comics
Every thing from NLT is in same universe
Thanks for answering, I was curious because there were some of his comics (specifically Amanda's, Amber's and Pricia's ones) are, if they happened in the game universe also as the characters backstoris, a bit confusing for me.

I mean, in LE simon mentions he slept with a cheerleader, but in Amanda's comic he only slept with her. And in ToN Pricia's husband is never mentioned, only her sons. And I'm not even sure about Amber's comic. I remember reading on the LE thread that the comics and games are separate universe (besides mother's gangbang of course)

In short, I don't know if these characters "backstories" from their comics is Canon for the game is what I'm trying to say.

Anyway, liking the game and, again, thanks for answering :D(y)

Reactions: PhineasFlynn

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I remember reading on the LE thread that the comics and games are separate universe (besides mother's gangbang of course)
Of course he tries to separate them - in a way -, because otherwise Patreon could kick him.

This is one of the reasons why he doesn't want to add more content with Janet for now or so fast, because she is literally the mother.
In short, I don't know if these characters "backstories" from their comics is Canon for the game is what I'm trying to say.
Officially they are not. Inofficially, in NLT's mind, they may be connected.

tYse

Aug 20, 2018
I'm kinda stuck right now. How do I turn of the auto sell of the talisman? Cause I need a Talisman for the Dehumidifier but whenever i find one it gets auto selled.

4.50 star(s) 508 Votes