forkhandles

Nov 29, 2017
Someone please quickly remind me... installing update only patch in Mac version. You just merge the www folder into the app.nw folder correct? except its not giving me "merge option" but i know if i simply "replace" it will delete previous data and break my game. Im sure i did this somehow before and im missing something?

m3d10cr3

Feb 23, 2020
Can someone tell me and explain the story between Lust Epidemic and this game? I still remember a small part of Lust Epidemic but I did not finish it entirely cuz the game wasn't finished when I played.
capt here, you know that the Father in college died? Yeah, he has a friend, and the friend is Madalyn. At the end of the game (Lust Epidemic), Madalyn visited the Father (in corpse), but the Father seems has supernatural power that can live again although in spirit form. If you play TON (this game), you'll encounter a spirit, and i'm sure it was him. Why did he has a supernatural power? Maybe it has correlation with his ancestor who involved in history of Tikpak, Spain, and Nadia. correct me if i'm wrong

Last edited:

Jstain

Pubic Hair Enthusiast
Donor
Jun 27, 2018
Looks like this update is going to justify me having to play through the entire game again due to new PC, hours of grinding again for artifacts here we go!

phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019
capt here, you know that the Father in college died? Yeah, he has friend, and the friend is Madalyn. At the end of the game (Lust Epidemic), Madalyn visited the Father (in corpse), but the Father seem has supernatural power that can live again although in spirit form. If you play TOA (this game), you'll encounter a spirit, and i'm sure it was him. Why did he has a supernatural power? Maybe it has correlation with his ancestor who involved in history of Tikpak, Spain, and Nadia. cmiiw
what is toa bro?

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes