Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ Lol, nope. This is a game, you need to do stuff for the lewds. If all you want is wank yourself, just open the /movie/ folder and watch the mp4s
i think im really done with this game now, the only romantic character Jessica has been turned into a slut who now has foursomes, only a matter of time for the mc x Janet x Naomi threesome
You do know all NLT games end up in massive orgies ? And/or all girls preg ? This is only the beginning and is pretty tame compared to LE's ending

Rannug

Apr 23, 2019
^ Lol, nope. This is a game, you need to do stuff for the lewds. If all you want is wank yourself, just open the /movie/ folder and watch the mp4s

You do know all NLT games end up in massive orgies ? And/or all girls preg ? This is only the beginning and is pretty tame compared to LE's ending
i know right :) I can't imagine the kind of naughty things that's gonna happen near the end of this one.

rk-47

Jun 27, 2020
i know right :) I can't imagine the kind of naughty things that's gonna happen near the end of this one.
Oh man the ending is going to be bliss, i like LE but the animation was obviously powerpoint style but TON doesnt have that so it will be much better

darkslayer5

Special Kind of Hero
Donor
Compressor
Feb 14, 2020
Treasure of Nadia [v60113] [NLT Media] - Original Size: 3.45GB

Compressed version
Download Win (566MB): -

Compressed Update Only [v58111 > v60113]
Download Win (62MB): - -
The compressed update does not work for the original version.

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

Game Bond

Nov 20, 2019
If I play this on Android will I get to choose the gameplay sequences accordingly? Since I've heard saves gets messed up and I don't want to go through all of that grind I went through last time.

Feb 6, 2018
Rly liked the update, especially the Madalyn scene - hope we get more of her since I am kind of oversaturized with Alia, Naomi, Jessica and Kaley (or what the name of Janet's daughter was). Other than that I was glad we didn't get a forced Tasha scene, although the orgy with the doctor felt a bit forced imo.

Reactions: Jstain

Joey's Conscience

Sep 28, 2020
i think im really done with this game now, the only romantic character Jessica has been turned into a slut who now has foursomes, only a matter of time for the mc x Janet x Naomi threesome
Not really sure if you're being sarcastic, hope you are.

"You have too much blood on your dick. Quickly, use my body for release and cum all over me"

Truly a woman of God, that one was

Rannug

Apr 23, 2019
Oh man the ending is going to be bliss, i like LE but the animation was obviously powerpoint style but TON doesnt have that so it will be much better
definitely i hope they use extra time on it aswell to make it super duper extra naughty :) lol

Haifaau

Aug 27, 2019
Treasure of Nadia [v60113] [NLT Media] - Original Size: 3.45GB

Compressed version
Download Win (566MB): MEGA -

Compressed Update Only [v58111 > v60113]
Download Win (62MB): MEGA - -
The compressed update does not work for the original version.

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.
Thank you for the compressed UPDATE ONLY version.

Reactions: darkslayer5
4.50 star(s) 513 Votes