Toaster343

Nov 12, 2020
lol right ?
Maybe its just me, but his dick seems to be growing in size with each update and his brain degrading along with them.
Lmao when Doctor said we might have to reduce it, I was going 'finally, hell yeah' lol
I had the same reaction more or less. His own IQ points and manhood started leaking out his dick for fuck sake. I'm not sure if his dick is growing with each update, but he does seem to get dumber and weaker. I really thought the first time I read that that the Doc was talking about reducing his dick since it creates problems for him :D
God really wanted to troll us guys when it came to that. Sacrifice some blood from the BIG head, the THINKING head so that the little head, the stupid motherfucker can function properly. In the MC's case, not only he's got heart problems because of it, he's devolving into an imbecile.

Toaster343

Nov 12, 2020
I feel that scene with Madalyn was to forced. Came out of nothing if you know what a mean
To me, it wasn't. It's what Madalyn does, which is why I'm just waiting for her to reveal her cards. She knows the MC is too weak to resist temptation. Every time he shows some balls, confronts her about something, she does the same thing because she knows it WORKS. The idiot saw a ghost screaming in his FACE and she only had to suck him off to make him dismiss what he saw. That's how moronic this guy is, as if he never saw what he saw and barely thought about it again. If he caught Madalyn performing some satanic ritual, sacrificing goats or Ash himself on an altar, he's gonna forget all about it should she decide to fuck him after he catches her.
Yeah, that's our protagonist -_-

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Treasure of Nadia [v60113] [NLT Media] - Original Size: 3.45GB

Compressed version
Download Win (566MB): MEGA -

Compressed Update Only [v58111 > v60113]
Download Win (62MB): MEGA - -
The compressed update does not work for the original version.

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.
Your compress version is corrupt, can't extract even the update only can you fix this ?

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Ok anyone can figure out where is old map showing ? it look like where cannon half burried place in jungle but i cant interact there anyone can HELP pls ?
Its new location from previous update. Its north from area where jasmine appear. You must blow up rock.

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
To me, it wasn't. It's what Madalyn does, which is why I'm just waiting for her to reveal her cards. She knows the MC is too weak to resist temptation. Every time he shows some balls, confronts her about something, she does the same thing because she knows it WORKS. The idiot saw a ghost screaming in his FACE and she only had to suck him off to make him dismiss what he saw. That's how moronic this guy is, as if he never saw what he saw and barely thought about it again. If he caught Madalyn performing some satanic ritual, sacrificing goats or Ash himself on an altar, he's gonna forget all about it should she decide to fuck him after he catches her.
Well I bet you will even do the same if you're on his shoe

Willibrordus

Feb 17, 2020
I have to agree with you on the MC being a bit of a pushover regarding that.
I haven't played the game before this one so I don't have more background on Madalyn apart from this. Lust Epidemic is next on my to play list.

Reactions: Toaster343

phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019
Whats most funny though, is how Sofia makes him cum by flicking his penis after circling his dick with her index finger, what a buster lol

Toaster343

Nov 12, 2020
Whats most funny though, is how Sofia makes him cum by flicking his penis after circling his dick with her index finger, what a buster lol
Yeah, when I saw that one, I was like: "Huh? That's all it took? What?" Either Sofia is that good (or she has some powers considering her character, how she talks, how she acts, what she's after, I'm suspicious) or the MC just can't help himself around her. I don't know, maybe both.

Mountaingamer

Nov 10, 2018
I feel that scene with Madalyn was to forced. Came out of nothing if you know what a mean
Well.. I know what you mean. I agree the situation/reason for Madalyn deciding to have her first sex with MC felt weak.. considering her personality of - "I am not interested in sexual stuff, but I am just gonna do it if you get me what I want" . But then again, this isn't a game where building the tension and having pay-offs is the main priority.

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes