VolksKrieg

Apr 6, 2018
guys when i override the update file on my previous version v.56 every time i use the bomb on the deep forest it always show black screen. do the update only supposed to work on previous version not 2 or more versions back?

Paulo Pires

Jan 21, 2018
[QUOTE = "MattDreamisBack, post: 4473296, membro: 910427"]
Sou só eu ou a última atualização não é uma atualização?
[/CITAR]
acontece comigo o mesmo não atualisa

poophed21

Jun 27, 2017
it makes me feel very awkward sleeping with Naomi's daughter. they have the mind of a child and doesn't really know what she's doing and it just weirds me out.

• Angry
Reactions: Canto Forte

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Walkthrough v58111:FacePalm:
Kamasutra, Photo, Hearts
Pdf
the puzzles
where's Alpine
Extras: - Fan Sigs - Fan Sigs 2 - Fan Sigs 3 - - PDF Walkthrough - Craft Page Locations - Save - Previous Updates - Puzzle Solutions - Puzzle Video Walkthroughs (Outdated) -Video Enhancements - Character Profile Locations - Picture Walkthrough - Scene Player

poophed21

Jun 27, 2017
MC is awkward in his own right ... he attracts his peers and gives off the boyish scout vibe

MC is helping a gurl out exploring her woman self and desires and passions.
Why hold back? Go back in game and enjoy!
its just like in lust epidemic. im fine sleeping with these people who know full well what they're doing even if they're under the effects of a drug but the basement girls and their naivety made me uneasy and its the same with naomi's daughter. they have no clue whats going on and then one day she see's a dick and is like ooooooh fun because they have no clue and it just makes me feel wrong. every other character has this sense of understanding and maturity when it comes to that situation but she has no clue. their innocence in all of this ruins it for me

4.50 star(s) 509 Votes