blaaahunter

Jul 8, 2018
I have 28/28 pages - so I have all Kamasutra pages. Janet still won't stay in the house. I need to renovate more, but I do not know what!

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ Go to the store and buy everything you can that's an inside item (sofa, TV, carpet, window curtains). More it costs, better chances girls will like it. You might also need the bonus room with the pool table and dart game

Mistergorgo

Oct 25, 2018
I have 28/28 pages - so I have all Kamasutra pages. Janet still won't stay in the house. I need to renovate more, but I do not know what!
the page are in the chests? i miss 2 chests key and i have only 3 broken keys can you help for the location of keys or broken keys?

alalandie

Nov 20, 2020
I updated and haven't played since v60. I keep getting an error with "Failed to load: img/characters/$GateOpen.png"..Anyone know how to help?

I've located the file, tried to replace it with ones from the v63 update, but that sodesn't help either

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
I updated and haven't played since v60. I keep getting an error with "Failed to load: img/characters/$GateOpen.png"..Anyone know how to help?

I've located the file, tried to replace it with ones from the v63 update, but that sodesn't help either
Such error messages result from incorrect, incomplete loading and installation of the updates.
Bug fix: Delete the defect game completely and install the last full version.

Can anyone share a full save up to this version, please?
all. SAVES

bboyflashy

May 31, 2020
I spend more time grinding on fishing and money making then actual game play, WTH, why can't they make this a bit easier.

alexw14615

Oct 15, 2018
I have totally given up on fishing for that 1000 pound hammerhead shark. Its fucking ridiculous. Ive been trying for months to catch it and its almost impossible. Today I spent 3 hours trying to catch the damn thing and nothing but broken lures(the game tells you which one to use this update) and it still breaks. Or none of them are over 1000 pounds. NLT you dropped the ball on this one it shouldnt be this difficult for a mini game.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Hello guys. Just a small question, is it possible to get a new Grappling Hook? I had to use it to make Pickaxe, but now I can't reach high items. Is there anything that's escaping me?

4.50 star(s) 510 Votes