BABaracus

Feb 2, 2018
I used the update, so far no bugs using the grappling hook for me either.. but how can I prevent the Jaguar from getting to me before I take the leaf in his area?

quietboy8778

Mar 25, 2017
I found something that worked for me. I downloaded the last save from here and it worked, guess my last save is corrupted... I was able to use the hook after I placed the save.

Dante512

Jul 29, 2020
I found a solution.....

There is broken key at ground.. collect the broken key and you can use Grappeling Hook... I got it so
Tha's because there are a bug, i supose that the fourth leaf is there... but the game crashes
View attachment 986680
I found a solution.....

There is broken key at ground.. collect the broken key and you can use Grappeling Hook... I got it solved now...

Scarbird

Jul 1, 2017
The chest with the kamasutra page is located in the sewer door underneath the lighthouse.

Capture.PNG

You will find a Mysterious Key near the Jaguar where you find a palm Frond that requires the Pickaxe to dig up. Now enter the door using that key and you will find the chest!

Capture.PNG

You can also find Madalyn's Profile page hidden in this room!

Dante512

Jul 29, 2020
Also get the crash but find the way through. Do not scare the peacock(?), approach the cliff left to the peacock and the dialog box will pop out and choose the hook.

It is a bit tricky.
I scared the peacock.. collected the broken key on ground and viola.. no crash... lol

Darklord_1965

May 12, 2020
I found a solution.....

There is broken key at ground.. collect the broken key and you can use Grappeling Hook... I got it so

I found a solution.....

There is broken key at ground.. collect the broken key and you can use Grappeling Hook... I got it solved now...
I grabbed the broken key and it still bugs out. The game freezes when selecting the grappling hook...

4.50 star(s) 510 Votes