Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 13, 2019
I'm at 14% completed so am not sure what error could it be, is it scene 15? because mine goes up to only 14
You have completed the update.
There should be 14 scenes in the gallery. Who told you there were 15 of them?

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 13, 2019
Because the latest jessica's scene with the v14011 update isn't in the gallery, so i assumed i was missing that in the gallery.
When you went to the Doctor's office, did you see the scene with Tasha and Jessica? (You had to eat a plant to get to the doctor.)

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 13, 2019
I did i got the scene to play in the office but if i want to see it again it is not in the gallery.
This scene is number 14 (Tasha). If you want to see a scene with Jessica go to the doctor's office, and pay $140 for an appointment. You can also eat a plant before it to see another scene.
There are no scenes with Jessica in the gallery at the moment. And maybe they won't be there at all, since all the scenes with her can be viewed in the doctor's office.

ghost141

Mar 25, 2019
This scene is number 14 (Tasha). If you want to see a scene with Jessica go to the doctor's office, and pay $140 for an appointment. You can also eat a plant before it to see another scene.
There are no scenes with Jessica in the gallery at the moment. And maybe they won't be there at all, since all the scenes with her can be viewed in the doctor's office.
I see, Thanks for the clarification.

Onkin

Sep 15, 2018
I really love the quality of this game, no bugs, well-written English, constant updates, great renders. Does anybody know similar games that are of such a high quality (except for its predecessor obviously)? I find it hard to find games that are not buggy, written poorly or on the eromancer level of updates.

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 13, 2019
Just a btw, I tested a beta launcher for the game a few days ago and from the looks of it the dev plans to lock the payed game behind a patreon login page and the free version will be 3 versions behind the newest.
When the update is released, it will appear here, I assure you.
Even if the game is tied to the account login, it will be hacked.

bakiks31

Jul 24, 2019
I think I will skip 3 or 4 months updates before I play again... for more contents and to enjoy more the game:unsure::)
I will make it a birthday present to me,,lol....but I will still touch for spoilers as always:p
and if I have question Alpine Eagle pls help me again:LOL:

PS: don't spread spoilers without warning you'all lol :ROFLMAO:(y)

Reactions: Alpine Eagle

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Just a btw, I tested a beta launcher for the game a few days ago and from the looks of it the dev plans to lock the payed game behind a patreon login page and the free version will be 3 versions behind the newest. View attachment 516234
When the update is released, it will appear here, I assure you.
Even if the game is tied to the account login, it will be hacked.
im sure someone will crack it I was just putting the information out there
No need for a crack. The launcher is made with Unity, but the actual game enginen is RPG Maker MV. Means, all game related files are stored in Unity's game_data folder. Copy and paste them into RPG's native launcher and the game should launch.

However, the beta or new launcher is Windows-only. Mac and Linux user are not affected by it... and as said before: As long the game is build in RPG Maker MV it is easy to extract the game files and port them into a native Windows, Mac and Linux version. So, don't worry about it. ;)

Last edited:

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Treasure of Nadia [v16012] [NLT Media]
250 mb rar unofficial pc compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
53 mb rar unofficial compressed update (v16012 ) only:

done by Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone)

217 mb original update (v16012 ) only:
183 mb decrypted update (for decrypted/compressed version; nothing crunched just decrypted):

ToN v16012 TORRENT (a full game + update only):

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 504 Votes