RPGM - Completed - Treasure of Nadia [v1.0117] [NLT Media]

1. 5.00 star(s)

damiannld

Love the art, and the game play is fun. One of the most fun games I have played in a long time. There are a lot of characters to play with and there is real game play. The inbuilt help engine makes it quick easy to play without having to follow a walk through which is in my opinion a real plus point.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

ExorcistBoi

Wow, this game is really fun. My only problem is the protagonist design could've been more convincing as a treasure hunter, you know? But I guess they're going for the "doesn't look the part but has a hidden talent" kinda setup, not a big issue, really. And on the other hand, I have no issue with the ladies, especially Clare, the "pervy" encounters with her are hot, and I'm just that weak to big tiddy red-hairs. Looking forward for more. :)
  3. 5.00 star(s)

sailboat

I think that this game have a nice plot. I found a great group of girls, each with different style, behaviour and personality.
    And the remind of Lust epidemic is really nice.

I appreciate a lot the puzzles and the minigame also....
  4. 5.00 star(s)

MorbidViews21

One of the few RPGM games that is actually good. The dev always delivers with quality content. He also updates very regularly. The animations and the characters are beautiful. Loads of content already and we aren't even 50 percent in yet. Give this bad boy a whirl. Don't forget to support the dev if you can.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Byrnie

Awesome game just but after you get to the end you need to wait for content. Does leave you wanting more. Surprisingly fun game-play combined with the adult content. Could easily be a mainstream game without NSFW content but then it wouldn't be what it is. Love it.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

yapsag

Wow! Just Wow!

I skipped this game a couple of times because of the RPGM tag. Because usually that means a walking simulator where the dev makes a huge map where the player keeps having to run around just to find the next content, sometimes even without indication where to go.

What a mistake! This game is excellent, when you travel around it makes sense and it isn't distracting/gridy. With this game, Renpy would actually have meant a less good game.

And apart from the game engine: Excellent renders, great animations (they don't seem to be the standard/stock animations some other games have) and an interesting story. Yes, this is a sex game, but it is not the usual 'I want to bang the "landlady"'.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

supremum

what the fuck. stop reading this and play this game. this is more like an actual video/game than anything, with voice acting, movie scenes...this is incredible.

every other game on here is like a documentary filmed in a kid's basement, compared to this being from hollywood.

also, don't be put off by the RPGM. it is nothing like any other RPGM game i've played. very little grind. if i had to make one con, it's the ever so slight grind of collecting things to get money, but to be really honest, it is so minor compared to other games.

amazing.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

Buka12

Ntr made my day. That game is even better as their previous one. Bringing in the characters of the previous one is a nice move. Great renders, great story. Keep up the good work......................................
  9. 5.00 star(s)

dankorbr

This game's awsome! Nice plot, beautiful girls, comedy scenes... It has everything! Sure one of my top 3 games. Thanks Dev for this masterpiece. Actually I didn't expected nothing less from the creator of Lust Epidemic.
  10. 5.00 star(s)

MK Square

Great work and amazing renders and animaton .
    And a great story with good story telling.
    One of the best adult games around here with easy of play
    Thankyou NLT for bringing this amazing experience to us!
  11. 5.00 star(s)

sexyegg

Its the best game ever made. This is the future. Everyone else is playing 2d chess. This review has to be 200 letters, but if you're still reading it at this point you're wrong. Just play the game. Just play the game. Just play the game.
  12. 5.00 star(s)

om33n

Best game that i play at this moment (to be exact, i don't play any other game. lol)

Best graphic. The story is pretty good. Nice regular update. N the last, it's free download on this web. Many thanks...
    (y)
  13. 5.00 star(s)

ferd

For anyone who is unsure if he should try this game as it is RPGmaker: Try it out! This one is really worth it. I think the story is very awesome, and it requires a "slower" engine like RPGmaker for the player to experience it ike its intended. The characters are all very unique and fun to interact with. The sex scenes are plenty-full and all around very good. And the amount of content this game gets with just one update is unrivaled.
    So a big recommendation from me to anyone how enjoys a good indiana jones -esk story
  14. 5.00 star(s)

shivatrance

Great game! Excellent story and stunning models as usual from NLT. Really shows what can be done with RPG Maker!
    If I was to have a complaint it would be that Mac support is sometimes lacking in the updates. Sometimes an update has to be skipped until the next release so as to not risk previous save data.
  15. 5.00 star(s)

imamezamani

Best RPG on this site hands down.
    Best animations and character models I have seen. For me animation qualities is the most important thing, and this game has the best I have seen so far. The story is really interesting as well and I like the RPG mechanics, the progress is steady and you get better and more intense scenes as the game progresses, thus motivating you to proceed in the story and making progress rewarding. You get a really high anticipation for new scenes and there will be a very high amount of quality content once this game is finished, at less than 40 precent there is already a very good amount the most glorious encounters with the alpha women are yet to come.
  16. 5.00 star(s)

liqingyu

Nice interactivity (A change from most visual novels you can find), good scenes and models quality, a bit grindy but not too much. The different romance characters have a different personality. A few pathfinding issues on the world map but still great.
  17. 5.00 star(s)

lance43230

Hats off to the developer. this is absolutely one of the best games ever and sure to be a classic. The plot is interesting with many twists, the mapwork is interesting and easy to navigate and shortcuts are added before getting too grindy, gameplay is fun with integral puzzles, and the graphics are excellent,

I normally prefer completed games, but the game is so good I couldn't wait. Updates are frequent so you aren't left hanging for long.
  18. S
    5.00 star(s)

Shleem

Incredible! I love this game very much, the females are sooo damn sexy, the story is simple and effective, it has great immersion and the puzzles are fun, simple and enjoyable. The animations are so well done, you are seeing first hand the future of erotic gaming, a benchmark and standard that must inspire all creative minds out there. So far the scenes although hot af, are vanilla and nice but could be even better. For example *spoiler* i loved the reward for handing in the grand talisman to Pricia but the view disappointed me a tiny bit. I would have loved a more penetrating view of that scene. Maybe a top down view or POV would have been perfect. Even still that very scene was so hot especially when the MC released his splurge into her geshmoigen. i look forward to every release, this dev/s is/are talented beyond comprehension and must be thanked and congratulated!
  19. 4.00 star(s)

Deleted member 581764

After over 9 hours into this game I became bored.
    Pros:
    1) Great animation
    2)Models are good
    3) Great setting for a RPGM
    4) Crystal thing for hints
    5) Smooth game mechanics and nicely put in their place
    6) You can actually replay any lewd scene without a mod
    7) You can mute the moaning (might not be useful for others,but for me it is) and even a nsfw filter (crazy,lol)
    8) English is as it should be,no misspelled that I noticed
    9) No bugs
    10) Player gets to redecorate his own house and has an options to call females to do dirty things (booty call)

Cons:
    1) Story is mediocre and predictable thus making it boring,a regression to the previous LE
    2) Characters are shallow and boring,much like the story
    3) Game currency is harder to gather than it needs to be but you'll get there with some serious grind...or luck
    4) MC's penis is like a horse's.Way too huge

Overall it's a fun to play kind of game in terms of setting until you get bored eventually and could've have been one of the best if it wasn't dragged down by the story and characters's personalities,therefore 4/5
  20. 5.00 star(s)

Javhus54

The Story for the game is good and there is a good amount of sex scene available for the character at this point. The animations are pretty good. No need of a walkthrough to complete the game in-Game soul crystal is very help-full to give the sugestions to complete the story upto this review. I enjoy playing the game as the update gets release. The writing is funny and really good. Enjoyed the Game