Xanado

May 9, 2018
Fu*k, I'm out of antivenoms and I can't approach philweed due to goddamn viper.And I looked around for antivenoms, I actually used them all.
So if you've ran out of antivenom are you effectively locked out of getting past these two?

View attachment 1175096
Yeah as far as this update goes. I reloaded a save and got the philweed. The urn is just a treasure. I'll save that for later in case we get more of the antivenom.

Reactions: PhineasFlynn

Blind5

Jun 16, 2018
I
I actually used that one for the right snake...
If you really want, you could use my save file. I have plenty of antivenoms and I haven't used them yet. Also, I left those two snakes alone so you could go check it out.

Cormac

May 18, 2017
It is not a woman. It is man. He is outside of the shop. Not inside. He is at the left side.
anyway, man or woman, I can't find, and yes, I already see the walkthrough video and go to the same place, but I didn't find him

sweesh

Mar 9, 2020
anyway, man or woman, I can't find, and yes, I already see the walkthrough video and go to the same place, but I didn't find him
There's the "30 solved puzzles" rule tho.
According to Eve they should pop up once you have solved at least 30 puzzles.

tnai819

May 9, 2019
How do I use the update only download? I have the previous patch all the way, but I don't know what to do to work this update with it. If I run the game with the update only folder alone I just get an error.

Jormag

Oct 4, 2017
How do I use the update only download? I have the previous patch all the way, but I don't know what to do to work this update with it. If I run the game with the update only folder alone I just get an error.
Drag and drop the contents of the update only zip into your previous game folder

sweesh

Mar 9, 2020
merge the 2 app.nw directories.
(in win or linux the directory might be called www)

4.50 star(s) 509 Votes