Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Need help !!!! Collected 4 Clover Leaf, but puzzle don`t open !!!! When trying, it only says, that you must collect 4 Leafs !!! Any help what to edit ????

Xanado

May 9, 2018
Need help !!!! Collected 4 Clover Leaf, but puzzle don`t open !!!! When trying, it only says, that you must collect 4 Leafs !!! Any help what to edit ????
Have you combined them into a four leaf clover? I can't remember what actually triggers the puzzle, it might need that.

Reactions: Nerttu

Rumplepuss

Aug 28, 2020
WEEKLY REPORT

View attachment 1176112

Earlier today was the release of the first of two chapters coming this month! The next chapter will come only two short weeks from now on May 15th! The new chapter will feature 3 new scenes and a new KS page as well as a new bonus profile and a new Evie pinup. The Evie pinups are coming! More teasers to come next week!

View attachment 1176113

The Trailer for The Genesis Order will release this month! The first official voice added to the game is the new MC which will be showcased in the upcoming trailer alongside 12 other women, and a few familiar faces!

I've personally seen the trailer about 300 times and I can't wait to share it!

Thank you everyone for the support and have a great week!

(latest Patreon post)
Well the MC in The Genesis Order looks above the age of consent! And hopefully more muscular and at least as tall if not taller than every single one of the female characters. (y) It's hard to identify with a boyish MC when you're taller and more muscular than every woman you've ever met yourself (and need to shave on a daily basis) no matter how virile and irresistible the MC supposedly is or how big and magical his cock appears to be. ;)

Last edited:

Xanado

May 9, 2018
WEEKLY REPORT

View attachment 1176112

Earlier today was the release of the first of two chapters coming this month! The next chapter will come only two short weeks from now on May 15th! The new chapter will feature 3 new scenes and a new KS page as well as a new bonus profile and a new Evie pinup. The Evie pinups are coming! More teasers to come next week!

View attachment 1176113

The Trailer for The Genesis Order will release this month! The first official voice added to the game is the new MC which will be showcased in the upcoming trailer alongside 12 other women, and a few familiar faces!

I've personally seen the trailer about 300 times and I can't wait to share it!

Thank you everyone for the support and have a great week!

(latest Patreon post)
Thx for the info. I think I'll post the relevant parts in the TGO thread, I hope you don't mind. (If you don't beat me to it.:))

Last edited:

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Does anyone know if some of the temple puzzles are meant to require precise movement/timing? Because I’ve beaten several of the puzzles using half or less of the blocks/bombs/etc. at my disposition, often using tricky movements to trap snakes somewhere it feels they maybe shouldn’t get trapped?

So I’m kind of curious whether a) the puzzles are intended to require manual dexterity to solve, and NLT just put a bunch of useless stuff in them to keep you guessing, or b) there’s a bunch cheese, so I’m unintentionally breaking the game when I do that.

cellzer

Feb 16, 2019
Hello, someone can confirm me that there is only one new antidote in this version (83%), the one in the chest with the gas in second room temple?

Enzio Lamar

Feb 2, 2019
I've been sitting for 3 hours to catch the 3000 lbs shark. The largest was 2989Ibs. Why do they come so rarely. If one comes, it's only between 1000 and 1600 lbs. Am right at the beginning of the V83051

sweesh

Mar 9, 2020
I've been sitting for 3 hours to catch the 3000 lbs shark. The largest was 2989Ibs. Why do they come so rarely. If one comes, it's only between 1000 and 1600 lbs. Am right at the beginning of the V83051
go in an out of the beach until you see a big shark in the water.
It took me 15 mins or so in that way.

Reactions: tlhIngan_
4.50 star(s) 509 Votes