PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Alia is S-tier for you? Really? :HideThePain: :ROFLMAO:
In early part of game I mean she is really stupid. After some time I recognize its about her education. And after some another time I recognize that she can start the best orgy. Like that in bar, or with Tasha in cave.
But I see only one shortage. Some of girls have too small boobs.

Deleted member 3006697

Compressor
Oct 30, 2020
In early part of game I mean she is really stupid. After some time I recognize its about her education. And after some another time I recognize that she can start the best orgy. Like that in bar, or with Tasha in cave.
But I see only one shortage. Some of girls have too small boobs.
Good points. Even with her special needs case, she has been in some really good group scenes.
The bar one is one of my fav :love:.
And yeah tits are too small :(

Sixart is in prison camp right now and isn't allowed to post in this thread.
So I'm sharing his list that he sent me via DM.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Good list, but I'm really surprised you kept Pircia and Noami on S. :unsure:

Reactions: PhineasFlynn

Xanado

May 9, 2018
So I have to make like $48K to be able to buy that scanner jobbie... Problem is Janet is hiding in the one cave and I can't get her to buy my shit, so how do one make money then? Selling fish?
Are you confusing characters? Janet ("Mom" Character) with Diana (The Librarian)? Also you can sell talismans over the satellite phone.

Deleted member 3006697

Compressor
Oct 30, 2020
So I have to make like $48K to be able to buy that scanner jobbie... Problem is Janet is hiding in the one cave and I can't get her to buy my shit, so how do one make money then? Selling fish?
You mean Diana? And use the satellite phone she gave you to sell the Talisman.

Top to bottom, in declining order of fancy, approximately rated. View attachment 1186936
:FacePalm: why are you playing 4d chess here? Use the normal one dude

Calvin Kloin

Jul 24, 2019
The sex animation is getting ridiculous with all those meaningless orgy and also what's with those repetitive hand pose abuse. But the most important is Janet needs love.

Sick Puppy

Jan 2, 2021
Based on personality, charisma, intelligence, ability, allure and self-possession here my rating. (Also coincidentally rate girl in ascending order according to sluttiness, uselessness, dullness and emptiness). Noami actually belong on tier Z but rating only go to D.

my-image.png

What can say? I like interesting and capable woman most and vacuous fuckdoll at mercy of uncontrolled sex drive least.

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes