Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Could be using the bonus content to try keep people interested while he works on TGO. When it has it's first release he is probably way ahead in production like he was on TON.
NLT has already been working on TGO for months, just like they had already started to work on ToN while releasing probably the last quarter of LE. I'd be very surprised if they don't already have at least the first handful of releases in the can.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ooohlala and Xanado

seniorboop

Jun 5, 2021
NLT has already been working on TGO for months, just like they had already started to work on ToN while releasing probably the last quarter of LE. I'd be very surprised if they don't already have at least the first handful of releases in the can.
It's a great system to have in place and why I believe NLT has circumvented a lot of the issues that plague all but the top VNs.

Reactions: ooohlala

furios

May 14, 2017
thats why they deliver on time..... first complete the game the n sell it piece by piece.... and everybody is happy..no delays

Reactions: ooohlala
Feb 13, 2019
It's a great system to have in place and why I believe NLT has circumvented a lot of the issues that plague all but the top VNs.
Yh I remember them saying that the first realse will hae alot more content than the updates will. I think they would want to get the first vaginal sex scene out of the way with in the first realse so people know the game ill have quality content from the begginning.

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
thats why they deliver on time..... first complete the game the n sell it piece by piece.... and everybody is happy..no delays
No, pretty sure the game ISN'T complete before the first release. That would mean they need to be about 2 years ahead. And it would make it extremely hard to make course corrections to the game if something doesn't go as planned.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
No, pretty sure the game ISN'T complete before the first release. That would mean they need to be about 2 years ahead. And it would make it extremely hard to make course corrections to the game if something doesn't go as planned.
I wouldn't be entirely sure about it, knowing that they hired voice actors for different characters. Recording lines take time too and I don't think voice actors are available 24/7 and do crunch time.

Reactions: sixart
4.50 star(s) 513 Votes