LekaPy

Apr 2, 2020
a query, it happened to me and skip grabbing the key with the whip, and now that I want to do it with the hook (improved whip) it won't let me, I have to play for that key again or how can I do it?
1626134416283.png

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
^ You mean make 1 of the most stable game ever released a total trashfest just so dudes save ~100MB of download every 2 weeks ? Good thing compression doesn't make stuff invisible, lower the video quality, make compatibility a nightmare and serve generally no pupose aside letting a fraction of dudes save 10 mins of their lives downloading less ....... Any counter(s) that contain "but Android" will be insta-rofl'd at
Not to argue BUT : I have not played all version in compressed but above v51 I did every last one of them in linux in windows some of them even on mac and neither one of them produced invisible stuffs ( I don't think I'm a flawless person but seems like this is induced by some sort of a fuck up by the user... ) lower video quality check ( compressed duh ! :LOL: ) compatibility nightmare ( ??? haven't got the foggiest what you mean here ??? ) the 10 minutes save I don't agree ( if you managed to fuck up your update than it is handy for non broadband users ) and just for laughs " but Android... " :KEK:

Altogether if compressed update only would stop being released completely a whole bunch of problems would dissolve ! Of course noodles are very capable beings who can reinvent ways to fail miserably but it would be a start... if they can read that is ! :LUL: Finally the developer should crunch his own game ?!? :WaitWhat: League of Legends right here ! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

marcomemmey

Apr 14, 2020
how often do respawnable items respawn? I need aloe to give it to the bathroom guy but I already picked it and it's not respawning.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
a query, it happened to me and skip grabbing the key with the whip, and now that I want to do it with the hook (improved whip) it won't let me, I have to play for that key again or how can I do it?
View attachment 1294938
The grappling hook never served as a replacement for the whip... If you upgraded it you should have a deadly whip instead which works just the same ! :whistle:

Reactions: LekaPy

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
how often do respawnable items respawn? I need aloe to give it to the bathroom guy but I already picked it and it's not respawning.
As long as you don't use it from your inventory you can't get another Aloe unless you cheat... But if you don't have Aloe in your inventory it is available immediately at it's respective place in the northeast top of the deep jungle !:whistle:

LekaPy

Apr 2, 2020
The grappling hook never served as a replacement for the whip... If you upgraded it you should have a deadly whip instead which works just the same ! :whistle:
You are absolutely right, I completely forgot, thank you very much!:silbar:

Z.B.M Johan

Mar 31, 2018
Hey guys, is there a way to get a better view of the sea? The one where we get fish, it is horrible, sometimes the fish is in my face and i cant see right :rolleyes:

And, do you guys have some tips for me? (for fishing)

Reactions: Henry73au

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Hey guys, is there a way to get a better view of the sea? The one where we get fish, it is horrible, sometimes the fish is in my face and i cant see right :rolleyes:

It is pointless to rush it... play the game up until you finish it off ( have a feeling you are early in the game :p ) then buy Heavy Natural Plug and Heavy Green Squid ! Leave the rest out until you are done with fishing ( it's faster this way and you would not use them anyway... :LOL: ) HNP goes for : Sea perch and the 2 sharks HGS goes for Rockfish Tuna Marlin... Grab the 2 fishing guidebooks from the bait shop and create the luck-up clover... the rest is patience ! ;)

No other viewpoint on the sea !

Tor7

Jun 10, 2021

As you advance, you will get better lures, but even using the better lures, you often still catch really small fish. So you have to be patient with that.

As for catching the REALLY big fish, including Bruce, when you get to that point, I just used the keyboard to move back and forth between the screens until I saw a large type of the fish I was looking for, then I went fishing for it. Using this method (with all the books and the best lures and 4 leaf clover) it still took me 30 minutes to catch Bruce. Although I've read posts of people saying it took them 3 hours, so I feel pretty lucky.

Reactions: Dragon59

Rumplepuss

Aug 28, 2020
I don't know how to picture this... sooo I give up or give in to the surprise element of NLT-s fantasy... It may or may not be a big deal who knows ?!... But I keep my expectations low-key :LOL: And this one is a gem for the lovers/haters or those who are able to read... ( Excellent I might add ! )

This is not just about this situation or this game or computer world per se... it's how life works nowadays like it or not... not wishful thinking and wet dreams are the things you should pursue ( it's not bad if you do but keep it moderate ! ) and you just might emerge as a successful person... imagine that ! :po_O:LOL:
As far as TGO goes my bet is on a particularly large, lavish and spectacular opening chapter followed by updates of a similar size and standard as ToN. In my opinion it wouldn't be possible to do much better than that on a fortnightly release schedule, without a bigger staff and significant further investment in hardware and software. That's what I reckon anyway; time will tell. ;)

Reactions: sixart

omega_rugal

Engaged Member
Aug 24, 2018
Whatever happened to Omega Rugal and his obsession with ladies shoes? Although my visits to this site are sparse these days I haven't seen a post made by him here in ages. How I used to chuckle reading his plaintive complaints about female footwear on f95zone as well as the official NLT Media Patreon forum and Discord server when I was a subscriber. Boy was he funny. Hopefully Rugal is alive and well somewhere and still pining for a slim, statuesque and stylish girl wearing Manolo Blahnik pumps!

you talk about me !!! yeah i love heels

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
View attachment 1295336 EVE TOLD ME~~ and use the heavy one
Tell " EVE " not to talk bullshit... :LOL: This is an outdated guide and stinks from " no actual experience " :p If you or the others would have taken your sweet time and done this by yourselves you would have realized that you only need 2 lures to fish and those two are the Heavy Natural PLUG and the Heavy Green SQUID all else is just a hindrance ( but it becomes essential to open up an Ancient Puzzle... though it has nothing to do with fishing so it can be done AFTER you caught EVERYTHING you need to drain the bank account of the bait shop owner ! :ROFLMAO: )

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
As far as TGO goes my bet is on a particularly large, lavish and spectacular opening chapter followed by updates of a similar size and standard as ToN. In my opinion it wouldn't be possible to do much better than that on a fortnightly release schedule, without a bigger staff and significant further investment in hardware and software. That's what I reckon anyway; time will tell. ;)
That's a pretty safe bet, since NLT has already said a while ago that as is their M.O., the first TGO release will be a bigger one, followed by ones similar in sizes to the TGN ones. :ROFLMAO:

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes