pxt-666

Dec 12, 2018
Dude where tf is save file location can u give me screenshot?
Windows: The save files are located in: \Users\<Your User Name>\AppData\Local\User Data.
Mac: Users/Username/Library/Application Support
Android: The save files are in android/data but are only accessible in rooted phones.

Already given on download page...

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
Last edited:
Reactions: Lyfris12

nosebleed

Mar 2, 2018
I have a problem here. So I downloaded the update only file and used it to update the V16012 version to V19021 version, however the soul crystal doesn't work. It shows "You've finished this update!".

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
I have a problem here. So I downloaded the update only file and used it to update the V16012 version to V19021 version, however the soul crystal doesn't work. It shows "You've finished this update!".
Two variants:
You updated the game incorrectly.
You loaded someone else's save.
What OS do you have? What and how did you update?

Slagmoth

Jan 26, 2019
Windows: The save files are located in: \Users\<Your User Name>\AppData\Local\User Data.
Android: The save files are in android/data but are only accessible in rooted phones.

I don't like how some of these games assume it is ok to put files on a drive that the user did not approve. My C drive is for boot files and a few programs like my IDE and Office nothing else... hate that it doesn't give me the option to set a different file location. Terrible.

Meridian

Jan 24, 2018
Guys do you know if developers plan on adding text to booty call scenes or they will always remain animations without writing?

Drill Sergeant

May 9, 2019

Why is that in android i have to root my phone to access save files???
In LE it was not the situation.. why this change? That means i cant keep my save games.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Why is that in android i have to root my phone to access save files???
In LE it was not the situation.. why this change? That means i cant keep my save games.
Maybe you should ask Google about the change in their OS why it is no longer possible to save.

Drill Sergeant

May 9, 2019
Do the following

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't know, but this is the official version.
As I understand it, you can now select chapters
I don't know, but this is the official version.
As I understand it, you can now select chapters
Its written in the op that i need my phone to be rooted to access my save files?? Previously with LE it was not like this. Now if this is the case then it means i cant keep my save files nor tweak them if i need to? And with each new update do i have to begin from the beginning? And if i need to root my phone to access my save files, the first question is why is the app messing with the root area of the phone? Why does it need to save files in the root folder?

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Its written in the op that i need my phone to be rooted to access my save files?? Previously with LE it was not like this. Now if this is the case then it means i cant keep my save files nor tweak them if i need to? And with each new update do i have to begin from the beginning? And if i need to root my phone to access my save files, the first question is why is the app messing with the root area of the phone? Why does it need to save files in the root folder?
Listen, there are two or more different Android versions circulating in this thread.

OP has the original APK file => doesn't matter if your phone is rooted or not => You can't save! Therefore this version has a content skip function.

Unofficial ports by people using Windows/Mac/Linux builds => root your phone to access your saves. But beware different porter use different save locations! Means, a ported version from Porter A doesn't work or recognize save from Porter B.

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes