deepz99

Jan 2, 2020
Where to find 4 Talisman of Gods?

I noticed there is lot of question where is this or what to do next about this last update so briefly I do some screenhots of all important things in this last update. For two Kamasutra pages (Madalyn & Sofia threesome, and Diana & Clare threesome) you need those Torn Pages and 4 Talismans of God (Two for each Kamasutra Page). I guess that is no need to mention that you must combine Green with Green and Purple with Purple Torn Pages.

View attachment 1434775 View attachment 1434776 View attachment 1434777 View attachment 1434778 View attachment 1434779 View attachment 1434780 View attachment 1434781 View attachment 1434782

And if someone want here is Full Save... View attachment 1434792

phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019
to stall while their next game is being done and has enough content to have a first release I guess, don't like their approach but it is what it is.
You mean to say he's organizing the new game. Reason why we get updates every 15 days. "I don't like their approach" LMFAO.

Yao Lao

May 5, 2018
hello I want to ask, at that time I last played this game in version 77032, and now it's in version 96101, so if I want to play the game with the latest version do I have to re-download the game from the beginning or do I just download the update? thanks

• Haha
Reactions: sixart

Artcool

Nov 7, 2019
hello I want to ask, at that time I last played this game in version 77032, and now it's in version 96101, so if I want to play the game with the latest version do I have to re-download the game from the beginning or do I just download the update? thanks
you need to download the whole game again. because the update is only from 94 to 96 as i remember.

• Haha
Reactions: sixart

kissass

Jan 22, 2019
Or u can find updatelist in this tread and download all missed updates

EduEdu

Jul 4, 2018
Wow, a lot of questions! ToN is rocket science, definitely. Probably NLT means NASA Lewd Team, or something like that... :geek:

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
who can help me am looking for all clare kamasutra, and broken key. thank you
I still can't find it, any chance of a screenshot? Thank you
I dont have screen, but its in park. From entrance left, up, left, left. There is slpit screen. One part is accessible from right from cave second part from left from park. In middle of this is moutnain and on top of mountain is stone, move it and you find Clare page.
Best way for you is download last full bulid version.

Reactions: El Buho
4.50 star(s) 510 Votes