thefee

Feb 24, 2022
First half is great, second turn little to fuck fest but still is good.
Beside this NLT did really great work with engine and game looks like real game, not like game from 90's.
But this miss something what Lust Epidemic have. If you like this game, dont try forget LE
You're right. I always go back to Lust Epidemic. I don't know what it has that the new games are missing. I know NLT is really busy, but I hope they go back and remaster those scenes at some point.

I wish I could erase my memory and play it again.

GameRebel

Mar 29, 2020
All Saves

Win - C:\Users\User Name\AppData\Local\User Data
MAC - Users/Username/Library/Application Support
Linux - $HOME/.config/KADOKAWA/RPGMV
I copy and pasted my saves from (Win) v71021 to games final version saves location and loaded the game and clicked continue, but only the original save I created to form saves destination is present. What am I missing?

GameRebel

Mar 29, 2020
I copy and pasted my saves from (Win) v71021 to games final version saves location and loaded the game and clicked continue, but only the original save I created to form saves destination is present. What am I missing?
Nvm...Forgot that global save was also needed, I got it.

sidiouspein

Nov 9, 2020
Can someone post the link page for someone posting the last game save please.
This page has over 2362 pages and I remember someone posting it.

Grandvisier

Nov 1, 2019
Hi
My game is breaking after this task. It stops moving and stuck there. It 14% already don't want to delete and restart again.
Does anyone faces the same situation of game being hanged/crashed/stopped ????
View attachment 1854417
Same issue... So, Two Emily characters are on screen, one does nothing. The other is interactive. The scene goes on, then after, All characters on the screen freeze, yet all other animations work. StyleCapture_2022-06-20_06-45-43_390.jpg

Last edited:

Mįsteryosø

Dec 5, 2021
Help! I may have cheated my money since the beginning, and I completed the story a few days ago i'm on 94% and I can't open the puzzle #47 i couldn't find the attic key to get the dart board. I can't get the true ending, i'm stuck please help!! (i'm playing on mac) tried using a save editor but i still can't get the attic key

epopio

Oct 16, 2021
Hey guys, should I sell all the talismans for money? Im not sure what to do with the jade, silver and gold talismans, I know u can get boost with them but it is worth instead of just selling them?

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Help! I may have cheated my money since the beginning, and I completed the story a few days ago i'm on 94% and I can't open the puzzle #47 i couldn't find the attic key to get the dart board. I can't get the true ending, i'm stuck please help!! (i'm playing on mac) tried using a save editor but i still can't get the attic key
Becouse you cheated. Attic key will apear like blinking dot. If you have too much money try uncheat it.
Hey guys, should I sell all the talismans for money? Im not sure what to do with the jade, silver and gold talismans, I know u can get boost with them but it is worth instead of just selling them?
You can sell all. Every one apear again or you can craft it. But sometime you need them and in this moment may have problem to find it.

ChrisBaby

Oct 24, 2020
View attachment 905150

Overview:
Treasure of Nadia is the followup to Lust Epidemic. In Treasure of Nadia you take control of a young man looking to fill the shoes of his recently deceased father and become a famous treasure hunter. Along the way you will meet a variety of female companions, 12 to be exact!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2022-06-15
Release Date: 2022-06-15
Developer: NLT Media - - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0113
Language: English
Voices: English
Other Games: Visiting Aunt Sara - My Summer With Mom and Sis - Lust Epidemic - The Genesis Order
Comics: NLT
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Save Location:

Android Note:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Mac:
- - -
Linux:
- - -
Android:
- - -
Others: COMPRESSED*

Patches:

Extras: - Fan Sigs - Fan Sigs 2 - Fan Sigs 3 - - Save - Video Enhancements - Scene Player - All Saves - Spanish Translation -
Wallpaper - Cheat Mod
Guides: Craft Page Locations - Puzzle Solutions - Character Profile Locations - Picture Walkthrough - /

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 478048 View attachment 478047 View attachment 478049 View attachment 461693 View attachment 461694 View attachment 461695 View attachment 447683 View attachment 430551 View attachment 430552
i have a bug help

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes