Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
riddel was nice, not easy. progression is intersting, story going further. but no sex scenes and still no heart for jane this time.

Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
You're a special kind of stupid aren't you :rolleyes: Garlic, onions and Vodka....
But the stupidest thing is Your statement that a common flu has a higher death toll than COVID-19
Flu, 0.5% mostly elderly deaths
COVID-19, 3.6%, and no vaccine in sight.

So I really hope your comments were a misplaced attempt at being funny.
I do not know how in your country,but in our country, these are well-known ways to prevent such diseases ,and offending people is the lot of individuals with a low intellectual level...That 's it!(n)
Don't bother answering, it's not interesting..

kinggeorge

Mar 8, 2018
So there's no folders inside the "users" folders ? If there are try looking through them and see if you can find the "appdata" folder.

If you can't find it it's possible that the files are hidden.
Windows will hide certain files because they don't want you tempering with them.

But just go to this link an it will explain how to show your hidden files.
thanks for this it was easier than i thought

D

Deleted member 1921707

This has a lot of potential to be a really great game. Each update is really small compared to other games. I would wait at least 3 to 4 months to be able to play a decent amount of newer content.

Ntwaidumella

Sep 8, 2018
where can I find the last chest keys??

I did use the last chest key of this update for the chest with "Tasha Mustache" in west park... but i can't find the Kaley chest key

drhotrod

Aug 18, 2019

I did use the last chest key of this update for the chest with "Tasha Mustache" in west park... but i can't find the Kaley chest key
The snake is hiding the key. You need to play soccer with a rock to trigger its appearance top left of screen.

Emir55555

Apr 10, 2018
I have to make the second bomb for the viper hunting quest but I can't find a second container, did I do something wrong?

Edit: It appears in the lighthouse... The one place I didn't check.
Thank you! was looking for this and to lazy to actually stroll the entire map

odino

Aug 14, 2017

you used key at snake cave?maybe missed key in church break thos 2 status with pickaxe and push rock over switch right of madalyn bedroom key will appear in bedroom

Reactions: Ntwaidumella

Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
Damn, why are you so offended by his silly post? :rolleyes:

Eating tons of garlic and onions as well as drinking a lot of vodka when you are "sick", is the Slavic/East-European way to "cure/fight" a flu or literally everything.
Wow, the dude doesn 't like Slavs..) ) Yes, this was to be expected... well, God bless you !He will definitely help you! Amen!:giggle:

Reactions: cold_arctus

walkerjonny

Apr 22, 2019
I do not know how in your country,but in our country, these are well-known ways to prevent such diseases ,and offending people is the lot of individuals with a low intellectual level...That 's it!(n)
Don't bother answering, it's not interesting..
:FacePalm:(n)
Vodka, garlic and onion do not cure COVID-19.
Maybe they help a bit against a flu infect (not flu itself) because flu infects are usually caused by bacteria and garlic and especially onion have antiseptic effects. Flu infects often have quite similar symptoms to real flu.
But real flu like COVID-19 are actually viral infections. Antiseptic stuff doesn't work against them - including antibiotics, garlic, onion and vodka.

Dark Horizon

Apr 27, 2017
I made 4 rock bombs and used 3 in the game.Is the other one an extra for next version or i am missing something?

CamelRed

May 30, 2017
Vodka, garlic and onion do not cure COVID-19.
Maybe they help a bit against a flu infect (not flu itself) because flu infects are usually caused by bacteria and garlic and especially onion have antiseptic effects. Flu infects often have quite similar symptoms to real flu.
But real flu like COVID-19 are actually viral infections. Antiseptic stuff doesn't work against them - including antibiotics, garlic, onion and vodka.
Jesus people take this someplace else

Reactions: John341 and trdx

Crippy

May 28, 2018
I made 4 rock bombs and used 3 in the game.Is the other one an extra for next version or i am missing something?
If I understand it correctly, the 4th bomb will be used in the basement of the lighthouse. It is not available for use with this update. If you try, the keeper will catch you.

Reactions: Dark Horizon

Malkovichi

Aug 23, 2018
Stuppid update realy. I have only 1 jade talisman from old save. Can craft only 1 bomb. I did it and use this bomb for cave with snake. The developer did not warn that jade talisman is needed for walkthrough. Trash game 1/5

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
Garlic works great for COVID-19 prevention. Just eat five cloves for breakfast, and you'll see more people maintain a safe distance from you.

That said, anyone using save editor who comes asking dumb questions here (like, why no emerald idols can be found) is an IDIOT and should only receive stupid answers.

Help file is in-game, it's in your inventory, and it's called a Soul Gem. The rest is pretty easy to figure out, many types of puzzles (like the triggerplate puzzles) are even explained the first time you encounter them, so no idea why most questions here even exist. It's a bloody game, figure it out already!

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
Is it intentional that treasure propagation is set to zero for this update? I've played the update to completion and visited the usual spawn points dozens of times, but not one piece of treasure. I do not have the cheat mod installed.

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes