Kicto

Apr 29, 2018
The soul crystal says "do you need to buy anything from the store?".
I go to the store and there is nothing to buy and Emily says she is hiring someone and and she needs me to bring her some ingredients but I don't know what the ingredients are, from there I have no idea what to do, any help?
Go to other places talk to the NPC, come back and the event will trigger. Work for me

Kicto

Apr 29, 2018
So Im sitting at 12/13 pages right now. I got the one for Tasha from this update so i have no idea which im missing. Right now I have Alia(1), Emily (2), Jessica(1), Naomi(3), Pricia(1), Tasha(3) and Kaley(1). Can anyone tell me which Im missing.
Alia has 2 pages if i remember correctly

deadpool2704

Jan 30, 2018
So Im sitting at 12/13 pages right now. I got the one for Tasha from this update so i have no idea which im missing. Right now I have Alia(1), Emily (2), Jessica(1), Naomi(3), Pricia(1), Tasha(3) and Kaley(1). Can anyone tell me which Im missing.
you are missing alia... there are two of her

Cainhurst

Feb 28, 2019
The new chest key is in the room in the cave with the puzzle; look for the cockroach. The chest is up the stairs underneath a tree.

gelu123

Dec 25, 2017
Why so many put so much stupid questions?i mean play the update this game is easy , considering you HAVE HINTS.Besides the key which i think he didnt intend to make it hard there is zero reason to ask for help if you have iq over 60.

kalscen

Jun 23, 2018
you are missing alia... there are two of her
Any idea where hers are at. if i remember correctly the first one was just near her secret area where you put down the bug repelent thing to get to the cave entrance area. I have no idea where the second one would be and i even looked through the walkthroughs.

S0k4

Jun 24, 2019
Go to other places talk to the NPC, come back and the event will trigger. Work for me
Did you speak with all the npc or with any specific one?
I have spoken with several and nothing happens.
How do I know if the event is triggered? What is supposed to happen?

Sep 27, 2019
The best polished RPGM game i've come across so far. Amazing work, great story and beautiful animations.

Because the game has so much content already and i might have spent a little too much time on fishing :whistle: that leaves me with one important question:

Where can i find my savegames on Linux?

(search function told me /.cache/KADOKAWA/RPGMV/... but that is empty)
Wrong folder.

It's .config not .cache.

If you open the package.json file in the base directory, i.e., the directory that contains the game's www directory, using a text editor, the location of your save files is given by the value of the "name" constant prefixed by ".config", so if the value of "name" is "example" your save will be in .config/example. If "name" is unset it defaults to "KADOKAWA/RPGMV" and places your saves in .config/KADOKAWA/RPGM. I've set the value of "name" to "KADOKAWA/Nadia" which puts my saves in .config/KADOKAWA/Nadia. By changing the value of the "name" constant you can keep saves separate which can be useful if you are ever tempted to use other people's initialisation files but want to retain your own.

Last edited:
Reactions: derpy0815

Pr0phet

Jan 13, 2018
i ran out of stone and jade talismans and i need them for pirate shovel and concrete how do i find them just search around park?

4.50 star(s) 508 Votes