Yukiryu

Jan 7, 2019
why i can't find jade talisman or even normal one i mean like i go out the jungle then back over 30times but still can't ffind any like any solution?

Oct 25, 2018
you need to break pilars with pickaxe and pull rock there
the one in right of screen open new room too
but if you dont have pickaxe yet you need to progress more into game

rakijator anyone that got realy stuck somewhere and cant progress its proven they used cheat/mod so if you stuck please dont ask for help and play again without them

ptruble look for cracked earth spot or you can use my guide in signature

S.T.A.R.S. maybe its another pic from naomi think all the bunker that fall into river in lust epidemic curropted her since she always near river beach and she trying to make all other women a slut like her

Where I can find pickaxe?

custal

Apr 17, 2020
The crafting page for the pickaxe is in the park, by the river, under the trees.
You need Wrench Grip, Grappling Hook, Gaffer Tape and Pipe Wrench.

Sep 27, 2019
I believe Naomi wouldn't have sent so tempting selfie for no reason other than knowing that the MC can't get past and comes to plunge his cock into a sweet pussy of hers for another round. If you think about it, why send the photo when she can go to his place whenever she wants to. She is up to something. Something involving Janet:p.
For a while I've thought to myself that Janet seemed half-in-love with Naomi, probably because she's beautiful and the first friend Janet has made in a long time. :cautious: We have no idea how much time these two women have spent together, although we do know that they definitely have spent time together, nor what they have said to each other, done with each other, nor how intimate they have become privately. :cautious: There is absolutely no way in the world that an over-sexed nymph like Naomi wouldn't have tried to get gorgeous and vulnerable Janet to respond to her sexually. (Naomi would probably think that involving herself in that way with Janet would be a good thing for Janet and bring her out of her shell.) The MC is 100% completely and utterly under Naomi's spell, lying because of her, breaking his word because of her, behaving dishonourably because of her, and I fully expect Naomi to try to work the same black magic on Janet in an attempt to make both Janet and the MC toys and playthings like Tasha. :(

God help anybody whipped by a woman like Naomi!

To be honest I have no idea in which direction NLT will take the story next. :unsure:

Which is the principal reason why ToN remains so fresh and entertaining!

Last edited:

Winstone01

Jul 23, 2018
Where the heck is Madalyn in the new update? I picked up the cursed shovel, have the pirate diary and she is not in her room or in the church.

Tikki

Sep 17, 2017
Where the heck is Madalyn in the new update? I picked up the cursed shovel, have the pirate diary and she is not in her room or in the church.
It was previously written here that if you used the mod, there will be a bug and she will not be. Although I use the mod since the second version and I had everything ok.

Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
Strange,she should be given this diary to read,and then she will make you a handjob and go to the far door in her room...Why it is not in place-the question..

4.50 star(s) 508 Votes