wewew500

Jul 29, 2017
Anybody know why extracting save to "\Users\<Your User Name>\AppData\Local\User Data " doesnt work? it doesnt show the save i extracted

bra809

Oct 8, 2019
Update repack:
121,9MiB size; Win/Linux/Mac
No changes or added files besides a info text-file! (Re)Packed on Linux with 7z.

This is a simple size reduced version of the "normal" update package. It updates the game from the previous version v36061 to v38062.

The regular "update-only" pack has around 170-190 MiB size(win/lx) and a lot unneeded files present. These where removed and the remaining new content files then repacked. This update is also compatible with Windows, Linux and Mac OS.
A how to/info text file is in the archive to find.

The same with the previous update:
According to up2share the file is 0 bytes, are you sure you uploaded it correctly?

Xanado

May 9, 2018
Anybody know why extracting save to "\Users\<Your User Name>\AppData\Local\User Data " doesnt work? it doesnt show the save i extracted
Did you add the Defaultconfig.rpgsave & Defaultglobal.rpgsave too?
If not you need to do a workaround.

The workaround:

Start the game and save in a slot (take note of the slotnumber).
Rename the downloaded savefile so it has the same number as the one you just created.
Paste the renamed savefile into your savegame folder. (Choose yes when prompted to overwrite)
Start the game and load the save.
It will say 0% first time you load it, re saving it will fix that.

Good Luck

Last edited:

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ You have to explain that having 2 files witth the same name will fuck up Windows : either delete the unused save file or rename it to something else. Or hope it will overwrite itself when you copy/paste. But knowing the thread : anything remotely resembling opening Windows explorer to a very precise folder is beyond most of them. Let alone tinker with renaming files and/or copy-pasting stuff around

Reactions: Oldmantac

testering172

Jun 2, 2020
After extract and copy paste of update files and whenever run the game I'm getting "Failing to load: img/system/Balloon.png". There is not any mod nor anything else, pure game.

Things I had tried:
* Removed all "Read-Only" from files + directories
* Gave "everyone" full security access for files + directories
* Game is working without any issue without applying update.
* Shortened directory names like "ToN" etc
* Windows 10 64 bit

Last edited:

Oldmantac

Mar 4, 2020
^ You have to explain that having 2 files witth the same name will fuck up Windows : either delete the unused save file or rename it to something else. Or hope it will overwrite itself when you copy/paste. But knowing the thread : anything remotely resembling opening Windows explorer to a very precise folder is beyond most of them. Let alone tinker with renaming files and/or copy-pasting stuff around
I have to agree sadly. I don't want to seem like a dick but given this thread's history, the best advice you offered is "good luck."

Oldmantac

Mar 4, 2020
As to offering some advice as to not be a dick I give all this...again:

1) delete your entire game file. Dont worry about your saves they are stored elsewhere.
2) Download the current full version of the game. (If you don't have room for 2.2gigs you probably shouldn't be gaming anyway).
3) extract file (7zip is completely free and is much more efficient than winrar)
4) open game and that's it.

That's all you have to do every time and you actually save space. Going the update only route, requires more storage space whereas the full version gets compressed as the game moves forward.

Oregano696

Feb 27, 2018
Is there any way to rewatch the treatment and massage scenes in any order we want in-game? Its kind dissapointing they are not available in the scene player room and whenever we pay for a new treatment or message it just replays a single scene over and over again.

Regardless, loved the new update.

4.50 star(s) 508 Votes