Apr 11, 2020
This is Catalina's own problem. How to fix it and run the game is written in this thread. There are several ways, just need to use the search.
My friend, just... nope. Much as there are many people on this thread who need to be told to 'use the search', I'm not one of them. I tried, scoured, and as you can see from the conversation saw the advice. Gave it a try too. But the advice was ambiguous and there's also a separate sub-issue about the default wrapping code which is new for Catalina and absolutely not covered in this thread.

But please don't bring me 'use the search'. I use the search. I'm not that guy. You can tell because I don't ask for help with saves, crafting recipes and incest mods (imho if you need incest in your games you have bigger issues than the risk of a glitched scene:D)

Mikor987

May 20, 2020
Helps and Lists

Active:

01) Top 15 reasons for black screen.

02) In-game Help: Evie! Inventory > Soul Crystal

03) All Updates (From 60113 to 89064)

04) (pdf)(from 03111 to 89064) thanks to Greg87.

05) (youtube) (from 40071 to 89064) thanks to thunderdark.

06) Picture Walkthrough - Picture Lists (from 03111 to 89064) thanks to oCATo.

07) List of all kamasutra pages (89064): 40

08) All crafting recipes after 60113 (89064): 09

09) List of all keys (89064): 38

10) List of all chests and keys by version (89064)

11) (pdf)(89064) thanks to BillyCakes.

12) List of all profiles (89064): 11

13) List of all Markers and Torches (89064): 14

14)List of all Basic Containers (89064): 10 or more

15) What is for future version beyond 89064

16) Inventory at the end of a version (89064)

Not updated recently:

01) All Saves (From 01104 to 58111) thanks to Alpine Eagle.

02) All Updates (From 06112 to 58111) thanks to Alpine Eagle.
Why All updates, because some people want to wait 1 or 3 versions, or more and this way they do not have to download a full version again:
copy everything under www from your zip to your www or app.nw Treasure of Nadia install. repeat for each version needed.

03) Walkthrough (pdf)(from 03111 to 58111) thanks to Alpine Eagle.

04) All crafting recipes (60113): 21 thanks to Alpine Eagle.

05) How to make a grappling hook

06)Pics of kamasutra pages chests location and pics of keys location thanks to Donnie Brasco.

07) Helping Maps (40071) thanks to Alpine Eagle.

08) Puzzle Schemas:
Cave Room with stairs to Maca Valley thanks to Albertant.
Cave Room with stairs to Maca Valley thanks to Setriven.
Library backyard's pillar thanks to Patrick.
The rat and the snake: to be done
2 swans puzzle thanks to Ninjaperv.
Marker 11 puzzle thanks to ntentacle.
2 girls on 3 pressure plates thanks to capojoker.

09) Ancient Temple Puzzles 2 to 24 (54101) thanks to Alpine Eagle.

10) Fishing Tips (67011)

Last edited:

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ Nah, start by deleting any trace of links to mod/cheat/save edits, ban any1 mentionning the previous, force people to take basic reading classes/how to use the search function, ban any1 who doesn't, tape the mods into the thread 24/7 and enforce the previous 4 points. THEN you can consider linking stuff to help the remaining big brain IQ dudes

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 13, 2019
My friend, just... nope. Much as there are many people on this thread who need to be told to 'use the search', I'm not one of them. I tried, scoured, and as you can see from the conversation saw the advice. Gave it a try too. But the advice was ambiguous and there's also a separate sub-issue about the default wrapping code which is new for Catalina and absolutely not covered in this thread.

But please don't bring me 'use the search'. I use the search. I'm not that guy. You can tell because I don't ask for help with saves, crafting recipes and incest mods (imho if you need incest in your games you have bigger issues than the risk of a glitched scene:D)
Some of these methods will definitely help.
macOS Catalina users need to chmod (give permission to the game). Here is how you do it:
To those we are on a mac catalina. i seemed to find a way to make it work (for other guys in here please confirm if this is a solid way)

So, i'm sure you have the old version of the game which opens correctly.

The old version -> Right click: Show package contents -> Contents (Stay here)

Open a new finder -> Go to old game -> Right click: Show package contents -> Contents -> Resources

Go to the other window and replace the 'Resources' folder.

Open the old game and you'll see that the game continues.

Please, you guys here who answer most of the questions (thanks by the way) confirm if this method is ok even for the future releases.
Right-click the old working version to show packaging content and replace the app.nw folder with the one from the new update: this way you should have a working 36061 version
Right click on game app. Go to Show Package Contents. Go to MacOS folder. Open terminal on your Mac, type chmod +x and drag the nwjs file from the MacOS folder and press enter. Now it should work.

Reactions: Mikor987

BentleySD

Apr 29, 2020

Lolz.....I'm sorry, but I feel compelled to interject here. issues? Of course we have our issues.......I daresay you included. I say better to own them, understand them, than to hide behind a false sense of propriety. Being a social species doesn't mean incest need be morally relevant. It's as relevant as masturbation......not at all.

Mikor987

May 20, 2020
^ Nah, start by deleting any trace of links to mod/cheat/save edits, ban any1 mentionning the previous, force people to take basic reading classes/how to use the search function, ban any1 who doesn't, tape the mods into the thread 24/7 and enforce the previous 4 points. THEN you can consider linking stuff to help the remaining big brain IQ dudes
Don't we all miss Aldous Huxley, George Orwell and Kafka...

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
we could have something like that:

Helps and Lists

01) Walkthrough: https://f95zone.to/threads/treasure-of-nadia-v38062-nlt-media.38582/page-73#post-2660772

02) List of kamasutra pages: https://f95zone.to/threads/treasure-of-nadia-v38062-nlt-media.38582/post-3683931

03) All Crafting recipes: https://f95zone.to/threads/treasure-of-nadia-v38062-nlt-media.38582/post-3690021

04) List of all keys: to be done

05) Helping Maps: to be done

and Nadia's little helpers could link to it!
(y) very good ! !
I miss an official FAQ,
where the most asked questions are answered.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018

Some of these methods will definitely help.
For Mac (MacOS Catalina) and Linux users.
Open Terminal.app and type:
chmod -R a+x '[drag and drop game folder]' (hit enter)

Note: After you drag and dropped the game folder into Terminal.app make sure in front and end of the path apostrophes are added (').
Here an example how it should look...
1592569776114.png

• Red Heart
Reactions: Alpine Eagle

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 13, 2019
(y) very good ! !
I miss an official FAQ,
where the most asked questions are answered.
I did FAQ for MC and LE, but with each update, the questions become more and more. If the MC update was just some bugs, or just not an unambiguous update. In LE, everything was more complicated there, every third person did not know what to do. ToN will have a lot of questions, literally for every situation, especially for beginners.

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
I did FAQ for MC and LE, but with each update, the questions become more and more. If the MC update was just some bugs, or just not an unambiguous update. In LE, everything was more complicated there, every third person did not know what to do. ToN will have a lot of questions, literally for every situation, especially for beginners.
I think a FAQ belongs to the extras on the 1st page next to Walkthrough, Fan Sigs 1 2 3 ... :
with answering recurring questions: Where are the chests, where are the keys of the chests ...

Maybe that would also be good in the form of one 2. extended walkthrough, in which not the solution from the game, but only the difficult, recurring questions are answered.

e.g. also what to do if the Madalyn cannot be found, what is asked almost every day.

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 13, 2019
I think a FAQ belongs to the extras on the 1st page next to Walkthrough, Fan Sigs 1 2 3 ... :
with answering recurring questions: Where are the chests, where are the keys of the chests ...
You need to create one post with Q&A, and it will be updated gradually, and the link can be added to the OP.
I don't have that much time to update absolutely everything in this thread.

Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020

Maybe that would also be good in the form of one 2. extended walkthrough, in which not the solution from the game, but only the difficult, recurring questions are answered.

e.g. also what to do if the Madalyn cannot be found, what is asked almost every day.
If you hope that people who can't use the search function or read the big yellow letters saying how cheating will ruin you game, to look at the faq on the main page. Then be prepared to still be needing to say "go to op" or "look at faq" or link them directly to it. All the answers will simply be replaced by those answers. People refuse to teach themselves, will not changed because of an faq.

But personally it will make my life easier not having to look up the recipes for everything in the game

Reactions: ElmerFudd

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
If you hope that people who can't use the search function or read the big yellow letters saying how cheating will ruin you game, ...
sorry ... I know from the experience of a few months that these yellow letters are of no use. They are no help when people have problems and are looking for help.

Reactions: chicho1958

rev2020

Oct 16, 2019
why does the caracters always look like they are sitting close to an fireplace?
same lighting in every scene with no variations.
i bet the developer has parented a mesh light to the caracters and use it in every scene LOL

ok it looks decent but you dont have an fireplace with you everywhere you go or do you?
unrealistic as hell

4.50 star(s) 504 Votes