• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 13, 2019
ı need save files
My computer black out and I lost all my saves can anyone help me with the saves?
https://f95zone.to/threads/treasure-of-nadia-v16012-nlt-media.38582/post-2896935
So do I need to download the whole game again?
https://f95zone.to/threads/treasure-of-nadia-v16012-nlt-media.38582/post-2907777
picklock!!! not Grand talisman
its not working with grand talisman
Yes, sorry, it was a screwdriver.

Last edited:
Reactions: dogadeniz

dkatryl

May 26, 2018
due to my post for the Incest Android version being deleted by a mod, I have to make a whole new post for it so here is the new version
Treasure of Nadia 1.48
Mega
If you dont mind, what is the android install path?

Due to the size of the update, it seems to be failing near the end of the install. I've had this happen before when things are 1+GB, and it's usually a matter to make a copy of the saves, delete the old, install the new one.

But, i seem to be failing to find this install.

kippei

Nov 25, 2017
Is there no picture for this update, just the profiles? Also I have one broken key in inventory, is that all so far until the next update? Not sure if I should have more.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
I need Janet so bad pls Janet pls appear in this update. We had enough of the little girls the last updates except for his “friend” sister in law ...

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
I need Janet so bad pls Janet pls appear in this update. We had enough of the little girls the last updates except for his “friend” sister in law ...
Yeah, its always the one that is most difficult a challenge. The developer has the hero, cowardly cockrell imo though. Oportunities not acted on (not in the choices). But too many big breasted women in my opinion, much better if they had a good mix! And the masseuse, totally too expensive for services rendered, and the hero is setting her up to reap big benefits that will reduce his profits.

dogbert730

Apr 10, 2018
two key locations are missing from the guide. 6 and 8. Anyone know where those are? I'm stuck with 6/8 keys so pretty sure those are the ones I'm missing.

x_Flinx_x

Jul 4, 2020
Also I have one broken key in inventory, is that all so far until the next update? Not sure if I should have more.
I have 2 Broken Keys in my inventory at the end of this patch. One that I got in this patch and one I had from before.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Weird how everything works for every1 everyday everytime, but the moment an update drops > suddenly every1 and their mom formatted their HDD, changed computers, have about 25 Windows crashes at random per minute, forgot where to put saves and every other weird voodoo shenanigans known to man. All in the space of about 15 mins on release. Really weird :unsure:

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
If you dont mind, what is the android install path?

Due to the size of the update, it seems to be failing near the end of the install. I've had this happen before when things are 1+GB, and it's usually a matter to make a copy of the saves, delete the old, install the new one.

But, i seem to be failing to find this install.
same path as Nlt's android version it's in appdata you need a rooted phone to access that folder though

4.50 star(s) 506 Votes