Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
At first, when I saw a scene with a boy on the beach with a woman, I thought why this boy is playing with her and not us, but then I played Lust Epidemic and understood. And it's good that nothing has changed. This happens when I play first in ToN and then in LE. These two games have become my favorites.

Last edited:
Jun 4, 2017
The lighthouse is available after an event at the library.
I'm having the same problem abiorigins was having. I've had an event at the library, but not much: I tell Diana to tell me whatever Sophia says to her, and she tells me Sophia's too smart to let anything slip. I saw Alpine Eagle's question regarding asking Diana about cockroaches, and all I got from Diana was "Are you serious?" I've also talked to Ash about his desire to take pictures from the lighthouse. None of it adds up to Albert letting me in.

Jun 4, 2017
^ Ever tried the soul crystal ? And if yes, what does it say ?
I feel silly. I never turn hints on in games, so I never thought to check--I just paid attention whenever a message popped up. The crystal told me to buy a metal detector. No idea why that was necessary for everything to trigger, but that did it. Thanks.

sgtJanHert

Mar 24, 2020
I have this problem too. I go to the surgery and nothing happens.
I completed all the tasks in the previous release (v23031).
Something odd I noticed when looking at walkthroughs of v25032 is that they have 1 car in the surgery car park but I have 2.
Same here, still no package

MrBaitor

Nov 4, 2018
One small piece of advise to those that have an urge to edit their saves to have more cash in the game. Don't do it. It will screw up your game entirely. The game has a break in the cash you can earn. Be patient and grind the fuck out of it till they are over. Also, you can collect up to x99 talismans, after that number the talismans are getting wasted. Go to Clare sell them, and go grind some more....I figured that in order for all talismans to be depleted till last update you ll need to gather aproximately 500 stone talismans give or take 50.

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
i have a problem with my save file, im on 24% of the progress, cannot load my saved file, it says null in the description, please if anyone could provide me with the save file of 23% of the game id be so thankful, or anywhere where i can find the datasaves, best regards.
Any one have a full save file, I can't finde the Jade Talisman anywhere , so I can't progress in the game, can someone plz tell me how to find the talisman needed for the bomb or upload a full save , Hate to start over from the start after all what i have done
For beggars saves https://f95zone.to/threads/treasure-of-nadia-v16012-nlt-media.38582/post-2896935
About the Incest patch, does it work for the newest version? Or do I need to edit the file manually to be able to make it work? Thanks
On the first page there is already a fixed patch, try it. I don't know if it works or not.

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
Can anyone tell me what the incest Patch is about? Deleting Incest or putting scenes in?
The incest file only changes names. This doesn't add scenes or change them, and so it is in all games.
To include incest (change the names Mother, Sister and so on.) drop the file to the www folder. To get the names back, delete it.

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
Can anyone tell me what the incest Patch is about? Deleting Incest or putting scenes in?
Putting it in, it turns Janet into your Mom and Kayley into your sister. It is a simple textfile, when a new update for the game is released, you could (with a little work) update the standard file that comes with the game into a mom/sis version yourself.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ Hmmmmm, dunno if braindead wishful thinking or you just missed the ~2% update increment we've been having since the start of the game's dev, in any case : ROFL

4.50 star(s) 509 Votes