• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 13, 2019
The same questions repeated ad nausea
These people were probably playing LE before that, and there was no Booty Call. In this game, the same pages of the Kama Sutra, the only difference is that in LE to play the page you need to talk to the girl and click play, and in ToN you need to do it in the phone menu. I do not know why they decided that the Kama-pages are Booty Call.
can u add gold lımıt ın changelog ?
What for?
Yep been waiting on some Evie content. Most of the female cast already have a scene or two, but nothing from Evie yet. It seems like she's a ways away.
Who is Evie?
how much content is there now? Been holding off from playing this game and am wondering should I start playing now or should I wait for a few more updates. thx
Always see the list of changes, everything is written there. And there are no spoilers in contrast to the thread itself.
Well I finished the update up to 15%
Got all the booty calls,well 4 anyway.
One thing I don't get, 1 million for a naked statue?
Is that really necessary?
Is that what it takes to get a booty call from that rich lady otherwise she won't come?,,,,,peace.
What is the statue, what a million, what the hell are you talking about?

Edit

OK, I think I understand. The game will not end soon, there will also be other talismans that will cost more. There will be a lot of crafting. Don't worry, you will buy your own statue.

Last edited:

tmore

Nov 23, 2018
Can someone please tell me where do we put the saves we download from here into which folder of the file? thanks you!

x0verL0rdx

Dec 2, 2018
Stop being so damn lazy and read what i posted my computer died so won't be able to update this till it comes i'll only say it one more time if anyone else ignores this and asks for the updates they will be ignores
I hope nothing serious happened to your computer. I ussually got problem with old hard drives or the power supply.

And for those who keep asking android updates... Why dont you try download it from another website. I read somewhere upthere, apkgamers.org (cmiiw) provide the latest ToN update. You might have to start all over again, but it better than nothing, right?

Last edited:

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
These people were probably playing LE before that, and there was no Booty Call. In this game, the same pages of the Kama Sutra, the only difference is that in LE to play the page you need to talk to the girl and click play, and in ToN you need to do it in the phone menu. I do not know why they decided that the Kama-pages are Booty Call.

What for?

Who is Evie?

Always see the list of changes, everything is written there. And there are no spoilers in contrast to the thread itself.

What is the statue, what a million, what the hell are you talking about?

Edit
OK, I think I understand. The game will not end soon, there will also be other talismans that will cost more. There will be a lot of crafting. Don't worry, you will buy your own statue.
I would explain it to you but I already deleted the game but saved the saves.
Not going through that again until the next version.

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
I hope nothing serious happened to your computer. I ussually got problem with old hard drives or the power supply.

And for those who keep asking android updates... Why dont you try download it from another website. I read somewhere upthere, apkgamers.org (cmiiw) provide the latest ToN update. You might have to start all over again, but it better than nothing, right?
Nah the fan just died my computer doesn't work without a fan it overheats

Reactions: x0verL0rdx

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 13, 2019
the part finally came now i'm downloading the linux, mac and android builds and will upload them
There are ready-made, download from here.
MAC v16012

Windows v16012 (Full)

Linux v16012

I updated on Windows, let me know if something is wrong.

Last edited:

FinalZero

Apr 24, 2017
need some help the item stop show up i can't farm money anymore and i need stone talisman to finish quest and it stop show up now i can't find it anywere only jade and silver talisman

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 13, 2019
need some help the item stop show up i can't farm money anymore and i need stone talisman to finish quest and it stop show up now i can't find it anywere only jade and silver talisman
You have a lot of money or talismans, sell them.
i can't open the new update.
Why, Catalina?
macOS Catalina users need to chmod (give permission to the game). Here is how you do it:

Reactions: triscuits
4.50 star(s) 506 Votes