Kee Per

Jan 15, 2018
Again I will post this. I posted this two weeks ago, and the same question is asked over and over.

HOW TO DECODE THE VERSION NUMBER

The version number is composed of three groups of digits. Example: 38 06 2

38 = Percentage completion of the update version.
06 = Month of release. (June)
2 = Second release of the month

This same number scheme was used for the game Lust Epidemic.
Thanks dude

srandeczka

Apr 19, 2020
Get rid of this ridiculous idea that he has everything rendered and is just slowly leaking it out to milk Patreons. It's simply not true.
It's not ridiculous. This is just a business. And everyone of us would probably do the same being on NLT place.
Maybe at this moment he doesn't have whole game polished and fully rendered yet but for sure ToN will be fully completed much earlier than it will be released for players.

Last edited:

D2K

Donor
Aug 18, 2016
It's not ridiculous. This is just a business. And everyone of us would probably do the same being on NLT place.
Maybe at this moment he doesn't have whole game polished and fully rendered yet but for sure ToN will be fully completed much earlier than it will be released for players.
fuck off. two game updates a month, never late, weekly updates on the game, each game more polished than the last (from renders to animation to story to customizing every part of rpgm, to sheer size, it's been obviously progressively better), low cost patreon tiers, and you want to make it look like he's milking people? 99% of the developers are nowhere even near his level of professionalism or passion. you're completely out of pocket.

srandeczka

Apr 19, 2020
As I said I don't blame NLT as I would do the same being on his place.
But think why there are so regular biweekly releases? Why there are weekly updates? And never late as you wrote. Why there is exactly defined game progress after each release?
Maybe it's because the game is almost finished so he can afford it?

Tikki

Sep 17, 2017
As I said I don't blame NLT as I would do the same being on his place.
But think why there are so regular biweekly releases? Why there are weekly updates? And never late as you wrote. Why there is exactly defined game progress after each release?
Maybe it's because the game is almost finished so he can afford it?
Even in the announcement of the game there were scenes which the game does not have yet. I also think that the game is being done earlier on several issues

Reactions: srandeczka

klobber

Apr 20, 2020
It's madness that people who play this game for free can whinge about the dev 'milking' his patrons by piecemeal delivery of a game that he already has in the can. The motivation for patronizing is an appreciation for an artist to such a degree that you fund his/her continued development as an artist.

Unlike money paid for a wank, patronizing is not transaction-based, and it should be obvious that the dev gets nowhere near value on his invested time and effort, even with alleged 'milking.' Perhaps those criticizing will one day come across some real money and in turn see the piker mentality of their current criticism.

Then again, they lump in quite easily with the rest of the still-nursing, so it shouldn't be quite the surprise.

Know this- if the larger video game companies could control and sell this genre, you could bet your ass that you'd be paying $75-$100 to play a game of this quality, if it survived the corporate stiffs' attempts to water it down, and the bulk of whatever money corporate didn't piss away by getting Angelina Jolie to voice Sophia would be going to the shareholders, not the talent.

srandeczka

Apr 19, 2020
Is telling the truth a critisim? Don't recall that anyone here critised NLT for his strategy of 'milking' (don't like the word) patrons and releasing the game in fragmented parts.
It's just life and real business. Without financing from patrons NLT wouldn't be probably able to start working on the next game soon.

Tomgochi

Jul 10, 2017
Hi everyone,
I played the v36 with no problem on my Mac. I just downloaded the v38 and got this message : "Impossible tu open the application "Game"".

Did anyone have got this problem ? Is there a way to solve it ?

Thanks a lot :HideThePain:

Tomgochi

Jul 10, 2017
Hi everyone,
I played the v36 with no problem on my Mac. I just downloaded the v38 and got this message : "Impossible tu open the application "Game"".

Did anyone have got this problem ? Is there a way to solve it ?

Thanks a lot :HideThePain:
Okay I just found why lol,
For Mac users : extract with "The Unarchiver" app (for example) and not with the MacOs native unarchiver !

D

Deleted member 2343236

NLT just confirmed on his Discord that there will be a third game after ToN that will continue the story, he also said he will start brainstorming the third game next month. Guess this means he already have the story of ToN fully complete.
Why? Why only do one game a time? Cannot do two thing same time? Some rule say not?

D

Deleted member 2343236

As I understand it, they still do polls on content on discord for TON which means, the game cannot possibly be completed. He may have a direction he specifically wants the story to go, but as far as development is concerned that is still done update to update.

Get rid of this ridiculous idea that he has everything rendered and is just slowly leaking it out to milk Patreons. It's simply not true.
Read week report or visit NLT Media site so see want feedback so can try give players thing wanted in Trsure Nadia. Sick of stupid question about game finish or not. Why not someone ask NLT if Trsure Nadia all done? Or if two game on the go same time? Maybe NLT hire staff to assist new game. Or subcontract some. Someone ask get answer post here. All done. But why matter? Not understand stupid.

janboskamp1

Jun 17, 2020
Im stuck at the part where I have to give Madelyne the Pirate Diary. I Can/t find her. I/ve used cheats, i think that is part of the problem. Can anybody help me out?

Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020
Im stuck at the part where I have to give Madelyne the Pirate Diary. I Can/t find her. I/ve used cheats, i think that is part of the problem. Can anybody help me out?
"Cheat Mod Warning when a new version is released do not download the mod it'll break the game wait until it's updated for the new version if you have to installed already just delete the cheat files and it'll fix the problems if you don't read this warning and ask why the game isn't working, and you have the mod installed you will be ignored" form the op. in big yellow letters.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: oCATo
D

Deleted member 2343236

Why matter? NLT is Patreon creator. Patreon design to give creator monthly income so game release in smalls stage instead of multi big gigabyte in one go when finish. $2 month for 2 year or $75 one go later. All Patreon like that. Like game, play game. Like creator, pay creator some for game. Not like game or creator, not play pay for game. You chose. Why bitch whine about game distro like temper girl on period? Creator choose way game deliver and if not accept move on like man without bitch.

4.50 star(s) 504 Votes